Bubbly and Eager First Timer and First Time Hello!

Welcome to our world and hoping 2023 works out to be the start of your journe and achievement of your fantasy it’s so much better when you can see have your partner along for the ride and have the encouragement from them n to give up

What would you offer back to some guy who would be providing a doggie to you?
Would your guy be OK with you being used by the owner as well?

If you find an owner, he will likely be interested in fucking you before or after the doggie.

Vet inte om du skulle gilla att ha med mig.
Jag brukar samla upp vovvens sperma i ett glas och låta kvinnan dricka det långsamt medan hon ser mig i ögonen.

Welcome to the site, SweetDoggieTreat. Your passion and excitement are simply delightful, and it's good to have you here.
Just...please...slow your roll just a little so you'll exercise caution with those meetups you want so badly, and in talking to people here online. Not everyone shares the goodness you have in your heart.

Don't send a picture of yourself to ANYONE, male or female, and never give any personal info, including, even, the state and/or town in which you live. I wish you well.
Have fun!
Very wise words. 👍

Welcome and have a good time here! The advice given above is really valuable and asking probing questions to find out about the honest intentions of your chat-partner is also clever to get yor goal.

Back