Breeding Bench - Who Wants To Be Strapped In ?

In part yes in part no. In fantasy I'd love if a dog bit me during sex but in reality it'd probably be a hell of a lot less enjoyable. So the idea is hot but I can see it going bad quickly
I have the same fantasy and want the dog to be more primal and ensure I’m his botch and don’t move anywhere while he bites the back of my neck and fucks me!

Mmmmmm, I converted an old work bench for my wife when she has the mutt mount her. 100 lbs. of hound is a lot for her back to take during the bump and grind of sex. She does enjoy being tied and have the hound fuck her with wild abandon. If you have the itch, scratch it ladies.
I wish I had the opportunity

Sounds very interesting, do you plan on strapping yourself on to it? Would love more detail on your plans lol
Heck yeah I'm gonna strap myself in lol. It will probably take a while before any of the dogs are comfortable with the noises it will make rolling around though. I want to get pulled around, not run across the house in a panic, lol.

Heck yeah I'm gonna strap myself in lol. It will probably take a while before any of the dogs are comfortable with the noises it will make rolling around though. I want to get pulled around, not run across the house in a panic, lol.
Haha fair enough, that could get a bit hectic. I wrote a fantasy story about a breeding bench, different to your concept but had some features you might like to adapt to yours. These involved having cameras mounted i strategic possitions and a screen visible to the person being bred so they could see the penetration and all of the action in detail from underneath live as it's happening. If the cameras are mounted to your mobile bench they will go where you go and retain the possition you set them at.

I'd love to, under the watchful eye of a dom who can help out should we need to reposition.

But honestly, the thought makes my kinky little breeding bitch side ecstatic. Especially if the dom has to move my partner around me. Being at both of their mercies at once is just...💕

Back