Breastfeeding who tried it?

It’s been 5 years since our last child, and she is still producing. Not much, but enough that we can share the sweet taste of her milk during sex... Sometimes I suck it out and we kiss, other times I get it on my fingers and feed it to her... Other times I just smear it all over her tits to let her know her tits are still making milk.

Lactation is extremely erotic for us, and we love sharing it. We fully agree how erotic it can be. Love the thread!

It’s been 5 years since our last child, and she is still producing. Not much, but enough that we can share the sweet taste of her milk during sex... Sometimes I suck it out and we kiss, other times I get it on my fingers and feed it to her... Other times I just smear it all over her tits to let her know her tits are still making milk.

Lactation is extremely erotic for us, and we love sharing it. We fully agree how erotic it can be. Love the thread!
I know highly erotic and addictive ?

I would like to try it. I like having my nipples licked and sucked and love doing the same to a partner but never been with one who was lactating.
It sounds like a really good way to get into some roleplays too.
It’s an amazing Feeling, just imagine riding your hubby’s cock whilst he’s sucking your boobs dry, than he comes in you whilst still sucking your boobs empty

Back