Breastfeeding who tried it?

I was seeing a girl once who had been ditched by her fiancé when he found out she was pregnant. She was about 4-5 months pregnant when we met. Sex while pregnant was hot as fuck. It totally kickstarted my pregnancy fetish. But I got to taste some of her milk, which to me tasted like almond milk. Or the milk left in the bowl after eating cereal. I did not hate it and she had absolutely perfect symmetrical nipples and perfectly round breasts. I loved it.

So, We have 3 kids and hubby been breastfeeding off me for about 6 years on and off. Who else is into it, tried it loves it? Who loves it during Sex?? X
View attachment 71641View attachment 71642View attachment 71643
I fed off my wife for about 4 months after our kid stopped drinking, everyday, as much as I could. It would get me harder than a rock! I miss it. 😢 Best milk I ever had! I would love to drink more straight from the tap again one day.

I have nursed off of my two favorite mares as a prelude to love making. They both had milk but had weened their babies. It is a bit of a challenge to stick your head up there, but it is like entering a different world, and the milk is very sweet.
That is something I would love to try.

I have nursed off of my two favorite mares as a prelude to love making. They both had milk but had weened their babies. It is a bit of a challenge to stick your head up there, but it is like entering a different world, and the milk is very sweet.
I have nursed from a cow’s udder, nice warm, but to feel against the mares udder and thigh while sucking her must have been so good, been allowed entrance to her wonderful cave.

Back