Boar sex/Cum. What does it feel like?

One of my greatest fantasies is having a boar to mount me and fill me full of his cum! How does his penis feel and when he cums what does it feel like? Also what does their cum taste like?
I have so many questions ?
I have the same questions XD

Yes I've heard that too. My sister is going bonkers to try it with a boar and since we do almost everything together I will be trying it too. That's if we ever get the chance............
It’s super hard to find someone who will let you tbh. Like I have been with dogs and I would have been with a horse but it was a 4 hour drive.. plus after bf closed down we lost contact. But when ever I try to inquire about boars, nothing lol. And I live around Amish country ?

It’s super hard to find someone who will let you tbh. Like I have been with dogs and I would have been with a horse but it was a 4 hour drive.. plus after bf closed down we lost contact. But when ever I try to inquire about boars, nothing lol. And I live around Amish country ?
Yes and it's not like you can just show up and ask the farmer if he will allow you your jollies. My sister has been deep set in trying it for over a year, but we don't own any pigs and they are rare in this part of the country. Here it's all cattle and horses.

Yes and it's not like you can just show up and ask the farmer if he will allow you your jollies. My sister has been deep set in trying it for over a year, but we don't own any pigs and they are rare in this part of the country. Here it's all cattle and horses.
So may I ask? What does horse cum taste like??

Yes it's creamier then dog cum and the salty flavor is indeed piss like, there but not overpowering, but I also find it has a flavor that reminds me of grass if it were mixed in with something you would drink. It's milder than dog cum and for me not as pleasant as human cum.
to make the comparison legit you'd have to collect a glass of human semen:p
and that's the best with horse cum, it's acceptable, smooth and thick but first of all, there's lot of it:D

to make the comparison legit you'd have to collect a glass of human semen:p
and that's the best with horse cum, it's acceptable, smooth and thick but first of all, there's lot of it:D

Lmao you'd need a lot of people to gather a glass of human semen.

dog cum can range from 85% to 95% water, depending on how big the dog, they can cum up to 50 times or 5 tablespoons in an hour, consistency is like non-fat milk, It can be clear to whitish in color and sometimes like water, they cum in bursts and squirts, the quantity, consistency and taste of dog cum also varies from dog to dog, dog cum is also very low in calories, 5 tablespoons will have just 50 to 200 calories,

but a horse penis can can fill up a cup in bursts, the first few bursts are of a thin to average consistency, the last bursts are of a thick gelatinous substance, their semen is extremely viscous, if you touch your finger to a pool of it you can draw a thin string of it five to six feet long, however it does has a nice flat taste to it, if you wanted to you can easily drink cups of it with no discomfort

of all the different varieties of Fauna I have had the pleasure to sample, Porcine is one I have not yet had the pleasure of trying.

Attachments

• Female-iBoar.mp4
    11.8 MB
  • Female-Pig_PI2272.wmv
    7.2 MB · Views: 698
  • Female-piggy_2.mpg
    5.3 MB
  • Yasmins_boar_gel_plug.wmv
    3 MB · Views: 519
  • Female-52b2bb4097628.mp4
    2.5 MB
  • boar cumming a lot-HB.mp4
    17.5 MB
however before i forget people are not wrong when they talk about a grass taste, the pee tasting is new for me but it does depend on the diet and since horses eat hay that is about right, just wanted to add that in there

hard to explain... generally somewhat human-ISH :) just more thick and smooth in texture, kinda... salty but, not in terms of salt, more like intense urine flavour... you wouldnt like an icecream horse cum flavoured:p

I probably wouldn't like a human cum or pussy flavored ice cream either but in their natural occurrences both flavors are irresistible. Even in a couple of cases when I have encountered a human cum with pretty revolting taste I have swallowed it all and was seriously excited just by the fact that someone came into my mouth and I ate it. Or when I have drank some of my GF's pee - it's not that it tastes real great but rather where it comes from! I guess it's the same with horse cum - knowledge of what it is and where it comes makes it tasty and sexy.

It is so fantastic to read this discussion and certainly helpful when I write my stories.

Good luck to those ladies who want to be Boar mated, just make sure you get it video'd so we can all enjoy it...

I'm in the same boat. It looks incredible since there is so much cum, but it also look painful. Plus pigs and pig-pens usually don't smell the best unless they are constantly cleaned, that would probably be a big turn off.

hard to explain... generally somewhat human-ISH :) just more thick and smooth in texture, kinda... salty but, not in terms of salt, more like intense urine flavour... you wouldnt like an icecream horse cum flavoured:p
"Intense" urine flavour? Is that someting you experienced multiple times with different stallions? Never had horse cum but always wanted to try, yet this urine thing puts me off a bit.

Back