Boar Semen and Gel Plugs -- Safe to Consume?

Just a comment on the gelatin stuff, I have never seen it get hard nor cause any problems....but who knows what and how people can get into trouble. Be normal, and enjoy.
Just aside, to me the gelatinous mass is as sexy as the sperm and fluids, I want all of him

Just a comment on the gelatin stuff, I have never seen it get hard nor cause any problems....but who knows what and how people can get into trouble. Be normal, and enjoy.
Just aside, to me the gelatinous mass is as sexy as the sperm and fluids, I want all of him
Yup, the plug is entirely safe and honestly the best part because you know that the bitch that was just breed by the boars is now plugged up with cum.

makes you wish pigs could impregnate human bitches, would be essy!

I'd eat piggy cum. Not even joking, if I had the opportunity to get fucked by a pig, I'd eat it all in a heartbeat. I'd probably even have a bowl under me to catch what pours out, and I'd eat and drink that too. When's the next chance I'll have to get fucked by a pig? Don't know. So I'm making the most of this and his cum is going to be in all of my holes.

I'd eat piggy cum. Not even joking, if I had the opportunity to get fucked by a pig, I'd eat it all in a heartbeat. I'd probably even have a bowl under me to catch what pours out, and I'd eat and drink that too. When's the next chance I'll have to get fucked by a pig? Don't know. So I'm making the most of this and his cum is going to be in all of my holes.
You're a keeper

I have read once an comment of an boar-active woman on her farm she used to collect boar semen in a jar and used it for breakfast with jam on her toast sounds really strange but she loved it - big boar fan
I've heard that there are people who make skin masks for their face. Sandwich sauce is too much... :unsure:

Back