Bloopers

Yeahhh. I did that a couple times. I took it off the screw on the wall and put it on the floor. But I never got a call when I’d do those extra steps it seemed. The universe has a way of being a massive prick. And not the good kind.
True, that is.....Life is what happens while Youre waiting for something ELSE to happen

Yes. We still use landlines out here in the country. 😅🤭 Cell phones get pretty much no service out here and you’re lucky if your internet lets you download a 5 minute video within 10 minutes. 🥲
Or was it that you didn’t know what a landline was?
Did not know what a landline was - but I learned a lot really fast

The first time she gave me a bj she just nipped the tip playfully. Then looked at me then slightly went to town later.

That was a blooper of my time with her

Being something of a prepper, I know ALLLLLLLLLLLL ABOUT bug-out bags. Wet-wipes are nice, if you can fit 'em in, but they take up room that could be used for ammo and MREs :)
They double as great fire starters if you get the alcohol ones, they sanitize wounds, sterilize needles… rule 17 - only pack things with duel purposes

Came close in my teen years, right in the middle of giving Cupcake a good long BJ, I swallowed three loads. My mom knocks on my bedroom door, I threw the covers over cupcake and me like we had been asleep and in the best sleepy voice I could do asked her what she wanted, just to say goodnight. You know what it was a pretty good night but that was the night I decided to not let him mount me because I didn't know how I could explain why I had my dogs dick in my ass, his hard one I explained as "He must have gotten excited from cleaning himself."

My girl got the zoomies after cumming in her once and immediately started spinning in circles. She became a literal cum sprinkler. It was on me, the wall, and the edge of the bed. After cleaning it up, I'd keep finding more of it.

My girl got the zoomies after cumming in her once and immediately started spinning in circles. She became a literal cum sprinkler. It was on me, the wall, and the edge of the bed. After cleaning it up, I'd keep finding more of it.
Cum sprinkler... This made me laugh after a long day, thanks for that!

I got caught using a vacuum cleaner. Balls deep in that shop vac. Eyes rolled back and I hear, "what the fuck!" Coming out of my mom's mouth. She got off work early. Not zoo related but yeah. Come to think of it, not really funny either. 😒 But hey, all you can do is laugh at this point right?

Back