Bloopers

lilsarah91

Zooville Settler
BANNED USER
I was wondering if anyone had any funny stories about mating?

Saturday, I was about 5 minutes into a 12 minute anal knot and my door bell rang. I answered it on my phone and it was Girl Scouts! YAY! I told them I was currently in the middle of something and asked if they could come back in about 10 minutes. I got my Thin Mints and Samoas. ❤️

Saturday, I was about 5 minutes into a 12 minute anal knot and my door bell rang. I answered it on my phone and it was Girl Scouts! YAY! I told them I was currently in the middle of something and asked if they could come back in about 10 minutes. I got my Thin Mints and Samoas. ❤️
🥳

I'm assuming they rang the doorbell in the next ten minutes. I was walking out of the grocery store the other day and they were setup at the exit and I never have cash on me and then I noticed they were setup for Apple Pay and walked out with a couple of boxes.

:)

I’ve had a couple times I can remember where I was in the living room knotted and the phone rang in the kitchen. Typically it’d be my parents calling to make sure I’m all good. So I’d have to scuttle over to the kitchen on all fours while also holding my dogs back legs to help him understand that we need to go my direction. I’d reach up and grab the phone and it would be something silly like them asking if we still had ketchup in the fridge or if I’d like them to get me something in particular from the store. Like, really… I just dragged my sorry ass and my big ass dog across a room and sometimes through a few rooms because you forgot to see how much ketchup was in the bottle… That happened at least two times that I can remember where I had to answer the phone for refrigerator space and item questions.

I’ve had a couple times I can remember where I was in the living room knotted and the phone rang in the kitchen. Typically it’d be my parents calling to make sure I’m all good. So I’d have to scuttle over to the kitchen on all fours while also holding my dogs back legs to help him understand that we need to go my direction. I’d reach up and grab the phone and it would be something silly like them asking if we still had ketchup in the fridge or if I’d like them to get me something in particular from the store. Like, really… I just dragged my sorry ass and my big ass dog across a room and sometimes through a few rooms because you forgot to see how much ketchup was in the bottle… That happened at least two times that I can remember where I had to answer the phone for refrigerator space and item questions.
For the future, better be get knotted direclty in the kitchen or just have the phone at arm reach :ROFLMAO:

For the future, better be get knotted direclty in the kitchen or just have the phone at arm reach :ROFLMAO:
Every time I did it in the kitchen, there would be no calls.🫠 I didn’t like to do it in the kitchen because the hard textured laminate was tough on the knees. A towel or shirt under me did little to help. Especially when you got like 80 pounds of pure horny beefcake slamming into you over and over at light speed. 🤭
Our phone is corded and the cord only reaches a few feet. So I couldn’t take it with me. We live like it’s the freggin 1970’s out here in the sticks.

Every time I did it in the kitchen, there would be no calls.🫠 I didn’t like to do it in the kitchen because the hard textured laminate was tough on the knees. A towel or shirt under me did little to help. Especially when you got like 80 pounds of pure horny beefcake slamming into you over and over at light speed. 🤭
Our phone is corded and the cord only reaches a few feet. So I couldn’t take it with me. We live like it’s the freggin 1970’s out here in the sticks.
Still feel like it was a very good time for you :sneaky:

😂 funny and hot, thanks

Alot! Lol answered the phone with my sister in law while knotted, halfway through the call the knot popped out and my SIL heard on the phone "oh fuck!" She asked if I was ok, I told her I stubbed my toe.

Answered the doorbell cam when UPS needed a signature. Told him hang on I'll be there in a minute, answered the door with a cum covered top, luckily dog cum looks like water on a shirt. He didn't say anything. I signed and went back clean up.

quick thinking ,, love me some girl scout cookies, the thinmints are amazing

Haha, great thread idea! Love it!

Alot! Lol answered the phone with my sister in law while knotted, halfway through the call the knot popped out and my SIL heard on the phone "oh fuck!" She asked if I was ok, I told her I stubbed my toe.

Answered the doorbell cam when UPS needed a signature. Told him hang on I'll be there in a minute, answered the door with a cum covered top, luckily dog cum looks like water on a shirt. He didn't say anything. I signed and went back clean up.
So hot

That be great to watch

So buy a 50 foot retractable cord for the Phone or headset. Amazon has them and they are inexpensive

So buy a 50 foot retractable cord for the Phone or headset. Amazon has them and they are inexpensive
Sadly I don’t really need those upgrades for the purpose of playing anywhere in the house anymore.😅 We rarely even use the landline anymore. Mostly just to call the neighbors or my dad when he’s at work. Probably should get one of those cordless ones though someday. Step into the future.

Sadly I don’t really need those upgrades for the purpose of playing anywhere in the house anymore.😅 We rarely even use the landline anymore. Mostly just to call the neighbors or my dad when he’s at work. Probably should get one of those cordless ones though someday. Step into the future.
The old school remedy for the problem is, take the land line off the hook, during the fun times.

The old school remedy for the problem is, take the land line off the hook, during the fun times.
Yeahhh. I did that a couple times. I took it off the screw on the wall and put it on the floor. But I never got a call when I’d do those extra steps it seemed. The universe has a way of being a massive prick. And not the good kind.

Fact checkers: 5 minutes into 12 … that is not half. Also, no one stops at just one box of thin mints. 🤣

not even gonna lie, I ended up looking up ”landlines“ after that back and forth. Just going to leave it at “wow 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes. We still use landlines out here in the country. 😅🤭 Cell phones get pretty much no service out here and you’re lucky if your internet lets you download a 5 minute video within 10 minutes. 🥲
Or was it that you didn’t know what a landline was?

Yes. We still use landlines out here in the country. 😅🤭 Cell phones get pretty much no service out here and you’re lucky if your internet lets you download a 5 minute video within 10 minutes. 🥲
Or was it that you didn’t know what a landline was?
The risk of getting caught was definitely a part of the fun wasn't it?:gsd_laughing:

Back