Bin My Love

What beautiful boys that they are age I'm sure bare some nice goodness and size. If you don't mind me asking if you ever done anything with them? Maybe a handjob or head or let them taste your wet pussy that you have for them. Im sure they would love to have you as their bitch and sounds like you are ready to please them I'd they would want to. My my my the thoughts I have lol
I am happy they both are ready but Bin is more forward than the other and i touch their shaft while sleeping

View attachment 548250

Basically, i have 2 great Danes one is black and the other is the one you see in the picture above.

I love him he takes more care of me and always sleeps with me so he is my hero all the time, may be one or some day he will come into me and fuck me like his bitch
Stunning picture. Both your danes are great examples. It is visible straight away that they treated and taken care of like royalty 😉

View attachment 548250

Basically, i have 2 great Danes one is black and the other is the one you see in the picture above.

I love him he takes more care of me and always sleeps with me so he is my hero all the time, may be one or some day he will come into me and fuck me like his bitch
Wow he is amazing so cool he does that i hope you get to cuddle lots with them both he looks so majestic

Back