Bi guy from in Asheville NC.

Swolepapi89

Tourist
Hi all! I'm Jean. I hope to meet like minded people in Asheville.

I have been just Lurker of this forum for a while now, but today I finally built up the courage to properly introduce myself.

I am attracted to male dogs. I began to notice this attraction when I was 14 years old. One day I noticed my mouth literally started watering because my Aunts medium sized dog named Rocky, had red rocket. It was super shiny, red, and really thick. How could I not get turned on by that, you know?

Rocky was one of those super mutty, resilient mixes. He had the fur pattern of a Doberman, the snout of a Lab, goofy triangular floppy ears, and was built like a Jack Russell terrier that a been enlarged by 30 percent in all areas. He was a very handsome boy, but like in goofy type of way.

Unfortunately, I was too afraid to try anything with Rocky. I was very upset that I was having these sexual fantasies about another species.

One night my urges got the better of me and I gave Rocky a 5 second handjob. I don't feel like it counts, because immediately after those 5 seconds, I began to feel deep shame and confusion. I never tried anything with an animal after that night.

I'm only now starting to feel okay and empowered about my sexuality.

Once I found Zooville and the Zooier Then Thou Podcast, I noticed my perspective became more positive over time. So, I just wanted to say thank you to the entire community for coaxing me out of my shell and helping me realize that I should embrace my inner Zoo and be proud of it!

-Jean

Back