• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Bestiality vs Human Sex

Which is most true in your experience of human sex vs bestiality?

• I am a male, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 968 28.0%
  • I am a female, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 310 9.0%
  • I am a male, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 336 9.7%
  • I am a female, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 59 1.7%
  • I've never had sex with an animal.

Votes: 1,192 34.5%
  • I've never had sex with a human.

Votes: 135 3.9%
  • I've never had sex.

Votes: 455 13.2%

• Total voters
if we're talking purely what makes me physically excited sex with animals definitely. But I do like a relationship with a person as well, there are things you can get from one you can't get from the other and vice versa.

I woud like humans and animals like horses maybe dogs to... but Ii am male and gay so it must be a male animal and i am sub. I never have the option to have a animal but they are not so complicatet... clean you stuff dont put the smelly sportswear anywere dont spend all into electronics buy a kitchen..... animals dont woud tell me shave you or bruch you hair again.....

Falando estritamente da sensação física e das diferenças entre sexo com animais e humanos, qual foi mais prazeroso? Isso não inclui o lado emocional ou romântico, mas estritamente o físico.
A penetração é muito boa

With women I can last a long time and sometimes not cum at all. My first round with a dog I’ll cum so fast. The warmth is next level as well.

I’ve been with both men and women. Prefer women way more honestly but I’ve never been with an animal. I’ve never had the chance to but looking to change that in the future

I am a man and having sex with animals both male and female animals is far more enjoyable than sex with a male or female human. Sex with people always ends in disappointment for me. I can never be myself when I am truly attracted to animals sexually.

It's weird. Strictly in terms of the sensations, the touch used, and the ability to communicate word for word, sex with men "feels better." And yet, I don't tend to like it very much. Even with the occasional downsides, canine sex is more pleasurable for me.

Never had sex with an animal.. I don't think I need it either.. watching a girl with my dog is my go-to fantasy

Back