Bestiality actresses who actually like it

I feel like the greatest ever is Elle (from Elle and the Beast), she has an orgasm from fingering herself when getting licked, and I think two separate ones when she's knotted.

You can see how much she's enjoying it, it's one of the hottest things I've ever seen.

Veronica Silesto enjoys it, she must and has told it an interview around. She plays with her own dogs all the time. You see pure passion in her videos, they just look like a couple or lovers with a deep connection. I think Raven loves it too, her videos are great
I would love to see the interview.

Yes, i am new at this, so i don’t know exactly how things run around this bit I assume that it’s not easy to find women’s who have sex with dogs to watch it.

Does anyone know if maybe any of those girls provide option to participate during their “action”?
One of the big studios might let you watch during filming if you contribute several hundred bucks, but all bets are off about anything else.

Veronica Silesto enjoys it, she must and has told it an interview around. She plays with her own dogs all the time. You see pure passion in her videos, they just look like a couple or lovers with a deep connection. I think Raven loves it too, her videos are great

Shes amazing!

Cupcake was a huge motivation for me to start all of this, i will forever remember two vids. One when she was tied up, and complety at her dogs mercy and was so horny she literally begging him to ruin her. And the second one when she was lovebombing her dick during knotting. She was always so vocal.
Thanks a lot for that recomendation! She is a true naughty goddes! Do you remember the name of the second video by any chance?

Do you know a site where the interview can be seen or is there an area here in the forum?
Ty

Back