Best place you've been knotted that made you feel like a canine bitch?

While I really enjoy an outdoor session, especially in a kennel or on a hike and have had some super hot experiences in those places, my all time favorite has to be when I got bred at a shelter/ rescue in the kennels. Much like another poster here hearing the dogs going wild around me wanting to have their chance was such a turn on. It was early in the morning so the kennel was still dirty and I was face down the dog piss on the floor which made it extra degrading and particularly hot.
that's hot 🔥

I used to jog to the local Dam feed the Ducks then jog back the short cut through the Forest .. Just as I entered the Forest a Dog came up to me. I patted it and looked around for the Owner but there was nobody in sight.
So I continued my run with the dog tagging along ...About halfway in the Dog was all over me and made his intentions very clear... I eventually was on all fours and he claimed his prize Knotted and Tied me..The I smelled tobacco and saw a gentleman smoking a pipe walking in our Direction. He got to a couple of feet away and just waited...introduced himself and apologised for his dogs behaviour...Nowhere to run or hide but wait it out..

I used to jog to the local Dam feed the Ducks then jog back the short cut through the Forest .. Just as I entered the Forest a Dog came up to me. I patted it and looked around for the Owner but there was nobody in sight.
So I continued my run with the dog tagging along ...About halfway in the Dog was all over me and made his intentions very clear... I eventually was on all fours and he claimed his prize Knotted and Tied me..The I smelled tobacco and saw a gentleman smoking a pipe walking in our Direction. He got to a couple of feet away and just waited...introduced himself and apologised for his dogs behaviour...Nowhere to run or hide but wait it out..
wow.. what happened?

Hope he was into it beforehand because that's quite an introduction!

In the Laundry/Utility Room of my bestfriends house, he and his family went away for the weekend one Summer and he asked me to let his dog out into the yard, feed him and take him for walks while they were gone. I had recently gotten real close with his dog and had been intimate with my own Female partner for over a couple of years, I was interested in experiencing a knot for the first time and decided the 3 days I had alone with him was the perfect time.

He had tried to mount and hump me for a few months prior and my bestfriend was witness to these, he said multiple times that his dog was at that age and was humping everything in sight. This only turned me on to the idea, so I started showing him more and more affection and attention, I was very impressed when he would come to me with his cock peaking out of his sheath now and then. I had only touched it a few times, but never worked up the nerve to suck him or jack him off... my bestfriend said that his Uncle jacked him off to relieve him of his tension once. I don't know if he was just fucking with me or if he was serious, after telling me that he gave me a devilish look and urged me to try it for myself. But I was too nervous and admittedly, thought he was just pranking me so he could have a laugh with our other friends.

But with him and his family away for 3 days, I couldn't wait anymore and took the chance to have my first experience with a male... I didn't regret it once and it lead to a few years of fun for the two of us. He kept getting other dogs in the neighborhood pregnant and the owners of the other dogs were upset. He was big enough to jump fences and the neighbors would leave their dogs outside overnight, when the weather permitted and it all just became a hassle for my bestfriend and his family. So they got him fixed and that became the end of our Love affair.

That first time in that Laundry Room was an amazing experiences, till this day the smell of Lavender Fabric Softener and Lavender Dryer Sheets makes my heart flutter with excitement!
Ugh thats so hot 😫

god that's so hot!

Damn! Was it during the day? Busy around?

It was almost 8pm, so dark outside and it's really only busy around the waterfront, belltown and south lake union. Also, nobody really looks at anyone else walking a dog. It's dark, cut down an alley, duck behind a dumpster, drop my jeans & panties around my knees and he hops on and off for a couple minutes, till I guide him in. 😉

my neighbor had a big red Doberman who was kept for security purposes. The dog was pretty mean to others, but for some reason took an instant liking to be. Guess he knew i’d be a good bitch someday lol. One day I had snuck into the yard to play with him, and it started to rain. I crawled into the doghouse, which was pretty big, and he fucked my brains out like he was king of the castle lol. funniest part, somewhere in the middle of getting my ass taken by their dog. The lady comes out, calling him to bring him in the house cause it’s raining. Thank God she did not come looking for him. let’s just say when i got back home. I was wet in more ways than one!

Back