Best friend for 10 years

daddyandsadi

Tourist
A year ago we lost our best friend and an important member of our family. He was my wife’s first time experiencing any kind of animal and helped encourage her to find out that she’s in love with it.
I’m slowly getting around to the idea of a new dog but it’s a mix of emotions, on one hand I’m still sad and on the other hand I’m horny thinking about seeing her lips around a dog again.
I guess time will tell, I’d be curious how long it took others before they got a new family member.

A year ago we lost our best friend and an important member of our family. He was my wife’s first time experiencing any kind of animal and helped encourage her to find out that she’s in love with it.
I’m slowly getting around to the idea of a new dog but it’s a mix of emotions, on one hand I’m still sad and on the other hand I’m horny thinking about seeing her lips around a dog again.
I guess time will tell, I’d be curious how long it took others before they got a new family member.
Sorry for your loss. I recently lost mine a month ago. So know exactly how and what yall are going through.

Back