Being A Bitch

I always dreamed about to be kept as one, you know .. ina kennel, only barking, on a leash and so on .. for like a week or so. Puppyplay with a little extra so to speak .. if that ever gonna happen i dont know, and if it will be as great as it sounds i dont etiher. But its a nice thought regardless.

I always dreamed about to be kept as one, you know .. ina kennel, only barking, on a leash and so on .. for like a week or so. Puppyplay with a little extra so to speak .. if that ever gonna happen i dont know, and if it will be as great as it sounds i dont etiher. But its a nice thought regardless.
i hope you will try

After my first time I started to see myself as his bitch while we are mating. This thought that he owned me and sees me his bitch make me instantly wet. I think some women also think that way and I would like read their experience when they started to see themselves as bitches.
Да это очень хорошо иметь такие отношения

I accepted myself as a submissive bitch to my dominant lover mastif mix Rex. Can't believe sometimes that he made me his bitch. We had made love countless times. I love the way he dominate me, I love when I'm on my all fours how excited he becomes, I love when his paws tightly wrap around my tiny waist and he adjusted me for his sexual pleasure. Love the way he takes me, His merciless pounding, his huge knot, his cum and his potent seed in my fertile womb... I just love to being his bitch.

What about you fellow bitches???
Love that description, and the feeling! Being dominated by your K9 partner is as good as it gets!

I accepted myself as a submissive bitch to my dominant lover mastif mix Rex. Can't believe sometimes that he made me his bitch. We had made love countless times. I love the way he dominate me, I love when I'm on my all fours how excited he becomes, I love when his paws tightly wrap around my tiny waist and he adjusted me for his sexual pleasure. Love the way he takes me, His merciless pounding, his huge knot, his cum and his potent seed in my fertile womb... I just love to being his bitch.

What about you fellow bitches???
I to love to be put in my place and bred by my Husky

Ha ha. You are sweet. Trust me, you will probably get much more as a man than a dog when you find one of my kind. I seriously believe that if you accept someone then give it all you have in ya for the person. Submissiveness comes naturally and for those who have it, I can tell you it makes the person only more stronger. It takes more courage, strength and endurance to submit than otherwise.
That is sweet comment

Back