Beginner Ask ( I am Female )

Ok, it read differently. :cool:
Of course, human and dog must be a good team, if only so that the dog can enjoy freedom.
I don't understand why sex should not be started playfully. This is also a kind of reward. Extended play, withdrawing, resting and starting again can calm the dog and help it to "find" its goal.
I like this with humans. My male pup always comes in first thing in the morning and lays right beside me as close as he can get like it's clock work. If I would have been a girl I'd have it made.

two possibilities, may want to do both.
1) wear as much clothing as you can for play. This might be better anyways so you don't get scratched up and it might help if he nips or bites in his excitement
2) go nakkid around him as much as possible for now, WITHOUT play, so he gets used to it.
This. That was going to be my reply but it was already said. Depending on your situation, #1 might actually be the only option you can go with, you'd know that though, not me. Adding to it a bit, maybe make yourself a pair of those cut out jeans? Wear those but otherwise be fully dressed as normal. That's my 2 cents.

Back