Beginner Ask ( I am Female )

NovaX

Lurker
Would like help with one thing
I'm a girl I have a pitbull boy of 3 years I’m actually excited for my first time,
I have a problem with him when he sees me naked he goes completely crazy
I mean really crazy jumping barking and licking everywhere
And when he tries mounte he's so playful and crazy he does not know what to do.

What can I do?

Last edited:
two possibilities, may want to do both.
1) wear as much clothing as you can for play. This might be better anyways so you don't get scratched up and it might help if he nips or bites in his excitement
2) go nakkid around him as much as possible for now, WITHOUT play, so he gets used to it.

Just bend over in doggy style and let him take over you lol.
Do try to be a little supportive.

I would suggest you don't, for the time being, allow him to see you naked. He needs to understand there are rules and a time and place. Teach him the word "Off" or "Down", with a reward if he complies. Yes, it is tough, but he must learn the boundaries. Once he learns that, you can begin to move on. I would not recommend going straight to letting him mount, but take a longer route - kissing, stroking, licking etc...
But you must instill those basic rules first.

Do try to be a little supportive.

I would suggest you don't, for the time being, allow him to see you naked. He needs to understand there are rules and a time and place. Teach him the word "Off" or "Down", with a reward if he complies. Yes, it is tough, but he must learn the boundaries. Once he learns that, you can begin to move on. I would not recommend going straight to letting him mount, but take a longer route - kissing, stroking, licking etc...
But you must instill those basic rules first.

Thanks for the tip I'll definitely teach him this and hope there will be some difference.

two possibilities, may want to do both.
1) wear as much clothing as you can for play. This might be better anyways so you don't get scratched up and it might help if he nips or bites in his excitement
2) go nakkid around him as much as possible for now, WITHOUT play, so he gets used to it.

Thanks for the tip he wears socks.

I had a similar problem but it was not as bad as in your case. I could handle it by teaching him step by step and being consequent if he tried to to break out of the given limits. So if I was naked he was not allowed to simply rush and do what he wants but he had to sit on his butt, no matter what.
It took a fair amount of practice until it worked out. Don't try to skip the process and expect he knows what's okay.
Then next step was allowing him to jump on - you just need to try find a command which does the trick. Also it is important you make the rules, not him. If he tries to push the limits just go back and repeat it. if he obeys you, work with a positive trigger. It is for both of you a new situation and there is no need to rush it. Patience is the key.
Wish you good luck :)

I had a similar problem but it was not as bad as in your case. I could handle it by teaching him step by step and being consequent if he tried to to break out of the given limits. So if I was naked he was not allowed to simply rush and do what he wants but he had to sit on his butt, no matter what.
It took a fair amount of practice until it worked out. Don't try to skip the process and expect he knows what's okay.
Then next step was allowing him to jump on - you just need to try find a command which does the trick. Also it is important you make the rules, not him. If he tries to push the limits just go back and repeat it. if he obeys you, work with a positive trigger. It is for both of you a new situation and there is no need to rush it. Patience is the key.
Wish you good luck :)
I think it's all down to training.... for both of you. xx

I'm a girl I have a pitbull boy of 3 years I’m actually excited for my first time,

What can I do?​

I had the same problem with one of my boys as you have It's a lot about obedience training you need to perform.
and he also needs a lot of exercise before you start training.

This is a picture of him when I sit and watch TV naked on the couch
he would never think of doing such a thing today.
ffs1.jpg

Quite normal for young dogs.
The best thing is to take your time. play with him, wrestle with him, cuddle with him over a longer period of time and again. it doesn't have to come to sex right away. Give yourself and him time. He will become calmer.

I had the same problem with one of my boys as you have It's a lot about obedience training you need to perform.
and he also needs a lot of exercise before you start training.

This is a picture of him when I sit and watch TV naked on the couch
he would never think of doing such a thing today.

Thanks for the tip I will start with some training and see how it goes he is otherwise very calm and nice dog it's only when he sees me naked he goes completely crazy.

Quite normal for young dogs.
The best thing is to take your time. play with him, wrestle with him, cuddle with him over a longer period of time and again. it doesn't have to come to sex right away. Give yourself and him time. He will become calmer.

Have tried for over a year so nothing came today.

Sounds like he needs a long walk to burn some energy beforehand and a bit of obedience training as other have said so you can let him know what he needs to do. Once he knows what to do it should all come naturally to him. Good luck!

I think it's all down to training.... for both of you. xx

It always is :) Dog training is about 5% training the dog & 95% training the owner. It's made worse by "so called" trainers using outdated methods - for example dominance. A well trained dog will perform when told to & won't try to hump someone else.

The key is positive reinforcement. You can't & mustn't punish bad behaviour but you must always reward good behaviour. The naked bit is a rather strange as his eyesight isn't really that good but his nose is incredible. He must of had a reason to associate nakedness with playing. As others have said, take it slow & avoid being naked - in other words don't make that his cue to play. Remember that scent is everything to him so maybe use that as a cue for play. For example rub your pussy with your hand & let him sniff it as a signal.

It can be difficult when you are on your own especially with a powerful dog.

It always is :) Dog training is about 5% training the dog & 95% training the owner. It's made worse by "so called" trainers using outdated methods - for example dominance. A well trained dog will perform when told to & won't try to hump someone else.

The key is positive reinforcement. You can't & mustn't punish bad behaviour but you must always reward good behaviour. The naked bit is a rather strange as his eyesight isn't really that good but his nose is incredible. He must of had a reason to associate nakedness with playing. As others have said, take it slow & avoid being naked - in other words don't make that his cue to play. Remember that scent is everything to him so maybe use that as a cue for play. For example rub your pussy with your hand & let him sniff it as a signal.

It can be difficult when you are on your own especially with a powerful dog.

I don't believe in sex training at all! And what should the rewarding reinforcement look like? A treat for sex?

I don't believe in sex training at all! And what should the rewarding reinforcement look like? A treat for sex?

As Rachael says the reinforcement is for basic behaviour. You have to have a "normal" good relationship with your dog. He hardly needs a reward for sex :) But some dogs can be nervous & need a little encouragement/reassurance that it's ok.

As Rachael says the reinforcement is for basic behaviour. You have to have a "normal" good relationship with your dog. He hardly needs a reward for sex :) But some dogs can be nervous & need a little encouragement/reassurance that it's ok.
Ok, it read differently. :cool:
Of course, human and dog must be a good team, if only so that the dog can enjoy freedom.
I don't understand why sex should not be started playfully. This is also a kind of reward. Extended play, withdrawing, resting and starting again can calm the dog and help it to "find" its goal.

Ok, it read differently. :cool:
Of course, human and dog must be a good team, if only so that the dog can enjoy freedom.
I don't understand why sex should not be started playfully. This is also a kind of reward. Extended play, withdrawing, resting and starting again can calm the dog and help it to "find" its goal.

Of course it should be started playfully. The greatest reward any dog wants is attention & human interaction. Unfortunately it's the thing that so many dogs don't get.

the solution in a situation like this is actually just to be still and submissive
many women in this situation respond by also moving all the time and moving thier pussy which causes him to react more and go crazt and etc and etc which causes to miss all the time.
there is the situation of guiding him in by using your hand under your belly but this might make him get use to assistance which i think take the passion from the casual forceful control by him - so just letting him do his thing and hit the spot

There must be many ways to treat this. I can't actually tell as your dog may or may not behave in determinate ways. I'd suggest you to try to let him have some release, maybe by your hand. And try to play with him, normal plays, dogs tend to do that before jumping on. I hope you find a way to get this.

I'd personally try to bond him more and make him feel more relaxed with my naked body and try to show him that he can do this only when i do have less clothes.

What can I do?

Find someone here who actually knows what they're talking about and train him properly. There are some very knowledgeable people here who can help.

Most dogs are smart and eager to learn but if he doesn't learn properly he will never understand what you are wanting or expecting from him.

Dogs instinctively know how to breed. It is their nature but breeding with a female bitch and breeding with a human female is different.

Just keep working with him. Some dogs take longer to "get it" than other dogs and I'm sure at some point a light will come on for him and he'll understand what is expected of him.

You mentioned that you were excited for your first time so you may need to do a little research and homework for yourself as well.

Last edited:
Make sure that you, as others have said, are showing him exactly where it's okay to do that. The whole a place for everything and everything in that place.

You want to initiate play, as domesticated dogs don't see owners the way that they see other dogs. So we speak totally different languages.

Get a pair of old jeans that you can cut a hole in the seat for... access, wear a long sleeve shirt because you're probably going to get scratched up until you get him used to wearing socks, and initiate play but do it on all fours.

And this is where body language comes in. You want to turn away from him. Make him go to the region you want him to investigate. Present yourself to him, and then turn away. Think of it as when you're playing with him and he takes a toy and runs off with it, it's kind of a game of take away.

The idea is to get him excited for this and let him know that this is fun. Think about when you see dogs playing in the park how they bow down and get really jerky in their movements, that's what you want to do. Push on him a little bit, push him away, stroke his sheath a little bit (not a lot, it's not comfortable for them when they're swollen inside their sheath), and see if he will mount you on his own. Maybe prop him up on you so he gets an idea. This is where you have to speak dog and let him know that it's okay to do this to his Alpha.

Ultimately our suggestions are just suggestions based on experience because you know your boy and we just can only go off of what you tell us.

Good luck!

Last edited:
The closeness and the bond for me were created when he was a pup, we always played and would be on the floor and sometimes I would be naked and he was used to that. I would be still and let him explore what he was attracted to. Sniffing and even licking. He could be jumpy or aggressive but I always thought that’s as just part of it.
I would always be as relaxed as I could be and reinforce good behavior. Petting him and playing with him.
I also exercised him a lot and that helped. Things will develop, he knows what to do

Back