BeastForum Archives

Personally I'm just surprised they didn't get hacked (that we know of). The software they were running was IPB 1.3, an ancient free version released in 2004. They never updated it, just tacked on some of their own changes to make downloads require membership.

I found what I assume is the torrent online but its larger than my hard drive. Could you break it up into smaller files and by category eg Men and Animals, Women and Animals? Thanks.,

Personally I'm just surprised they didn't get hacked (that we know of). The software they were running was IPB 1.3, an ancient free version released in 2004. They never updated it, just tacked on some of their own changes to make downloads require membership.
They were hacked a number of times, by people exploiting inherent weaknesses in the patching together of the Chat and the main forum. You may or may not recall it, but the 2004 software was REPLACING the original software. The hacking that caused that allowed a certain party to remove about 5000 member emails from that database. If that had not happened, my user number would have been around 1900. But once they replaced the software, everyome had to re-up. I was out of the country for several months. When I returned, my user number went to five digits. That was 2003 into 2004. They were DOS -ed regularly after that but it was mostly only noticeable if you were a chatter. It finally stopped around ten years later, when they found a way to unlink the chat area from the rest of the site.

Since Beaker acquired and absorbed many sites over the years, he acquired the troubles that went with them. Probably there is a little Lesson to be taken from that. Cockiness doesn't pay

1. Does anyone have specific ideas on how I could make this available? We have web hosting space for the files, but we'd rather not distribute them directly from there. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss this in private.

The first thing that came to my mind was the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS), particularly since it's not indexed and the only project that was scraping it to make it searchable recently went dark for lack of funds. It's currently being used to host several very large archives, among them Wikipedia, so I think your use case would seem to align well with its stated goals. It's far from user friendly, I'm afraid, but that falls more on the "consumer" side of access; I had very little trouble establishing my own node and publishing files with it, though even after several years of having it in operation I still don't know any worthwhile means of offering them to others outside of sharing the hash with them one-on-one and hoping that they can discern the path to running the client and browsing them on their own. I'm hardly an expert on the underlying principles behind its operation or even the software that runs on top of them, but I'm more than happy to share what I've learned if you're interested.

We have investigated IPFS. It is not designed to protect user privacy, and would expose downloaders to similar risks as BitTorrent would.

Thanks to all who are working on this. I saved a smattering of threads of interest as well as all of my own posts but I'd welcome having discussions and stories back

Fwiw, I was BF user number 648 (plus or minus) -- happened to be online when the brought the new version up in 2004 and signed up right away.

BitTorrent seems like a good start, expected quite a lot of hit and run but at least the files will be made available, and then start figuring it out again from there lol.

Why has nobody mentioned using VPN for P2P sharing? I figured everyone uses VPNs already for this sort of thing.

I have a couple VPS and dedicated servers I play with, perhaps I can help you host. Just need to incorporate some form of DoS protection.But I'd really stick with P2P/bittorrent. Just use a trusted/audited VPN.

Apr 2024 Update​

We've (finally!) almost finished putting the archive together. There's some QA work remaining but most of the work is complete. We archived a total of 9,515,167 posts from 163,788 users, and 1,008,419 files with a total size of 1,029 GB.

We plan to split the archive into 14 different sections listed below. You will not need to download all sections, only the ones you're interested in. Sizes are approximate and may change.

1. The General forum and text forums (Howtos, Zoophilia, Fantasies, Suggestions, Website Recommendations, Stories, Furry RP, Stickies, Polls, Shops - some large topics moved to section 3). 15 GB
2. User profile pages, avatars, and profile photos. 5 GB
3. Large topics from the General and Zoophilia forums (mostly photo threads). 40 GB
4. Female Homemade Bestiality. 30 GB
5. Male Homemade Bestiality. 160 GB
6. Mating Photos/Videos. 25 GB
7. Genital Photos/Videos. 90 GB
8. Furry Art. 60 GB
9. VIP forums and Amateur Requests. 50 GB
10. Fanclubs, Competitions, Games. 20 GB
11. The Shelf (photos/videos from other sites, jokes, requests). 300 GB
12. Homemade Personal (mostly human dicks/boobs, no animals). 100 GB
13. Homemade Artwork (mostly 3D renders). 25 GB
14. VIP scat forums. 10 GB

The Personals forums will not be included in the archive. We decided that including these would pose an unacceptable risk to users.

We plan to make parts 1 and 2 available within the next week or two. Stay tuned.

Apr 2024 Update​

We've (finally!) almost finished putting the archive together. There's some QA work remaining but most of the work is complete. We archived a total of 9,515,167 posts from 163,788 users, and 1,008,419 files with a total size of 1,029 GB.

We plan to split the archive into 14 different sections listed below. You will not need to download all sections, only the ones you're interested in. Sizes are approximate and may change.

1. The General forum and text forums (Howtos, Zoophilia, Fantasies, Suggestions, Website Recommendations, Stories, Furry RP, Stickies, Polls, Shops - some large topics moved to section 3). 15 GB
2. User profile pages, avatars, and profile photos. 5 GB
3. Large topics from the General and Zoophilia forums (mostly photo threads). 40 GB
4. Female Homemade Bestiality. 30 GB
5. Male Homemade Bestiality. 160 GB
6. Mating Photos/Videos. 25 GB
7. Genital Photos/Videos. 90 GB
8. Furry Art. 60 GB
9. VIP forums and Amateur Requests. 50 GB
10. Fanclubs, Competitions, Games. 20 GB
11. The Shelf (photos/videos from other sites, jokes, requests). 300 GB
12. Homemade Personal (mostly human dicks/boobs, no animals). 100 GB
13. Homemade Artwork (mostly 3D renders). 25 GB
14. VIP scat forums. 10 GB

The Personals forums will not be included in the archive. We decided that including these would pose an unacceptable risk to users.

We plan to make parts 1 and 2 available within the next week or two. Stay tuned.
can't wait!

The first two sections of the archive are now available for download at:

You will need to install the Tor Browser to download the archives from here. This link will not work if you are not using Tor Browser. We cannot provide clearnet downloads at this time. BitTorrent links may be available later. Please PM me if you can help seed torrents.

The archive has been compressed into RAR files and split them into 2 GB chunks. You will need to download all chunks for a section of the archive and extract them to view it. The password for the archive is "beastforum". You can decompress the archive using 7-Zip or WinRAR on Windows, The Unarchiver on Mac, or p7zip on Linux.

If you download multiple sections of the archive, you may need to move some folders around to allow links to work between them. All of the forum folders, with names like "f1-general", need to be in the same folder, and the user profile folder "user" needs to be in the same place as well.

You will need to install the Tor Browser to download the archives from here. This link will not work if you are not using Tor Browser. We cannot provide clearnet downloads at this time. BitTorrent links may be available later. Please PM me if you can help seed torrents.

The archive has been compressed into RAR files and split them into 2 GB chunks. You will need to download all chunks for a section of the archive and extract them to view it. The password for the archive is "beastforum". You can decompress the archive using 7-Zip or WinRAR on Windows, The Unarchiver on Mac, or p7zip on Linux.

If you download multiple sections of the archive, you may need to move some folders around to allow links to work between them. All of the forum folders, with names like "f1-general", need to be in the same folder, and the user profile folder "user" needs to be in the same place as well.
Hi Webb. I have never used tor to download files and it's very slow. Is it possible to make downloads faster? Thank you!

Thanks for your work. It's really hard to download from dark web. I've got good internet, but speed is still too low :/

Two updates for today:

1. Sections 3 (large topics), 4 (female bestiality), 5 (male bestiality), 6 (mating), and 7 (genitals) are now available for download. These sections are much larger than the first two, so you will need to be patient downloading them. You can pretend you're back on BF with limited download credits. The remaining seven sections will be added over the next week or so.

2. We've created a torrent for the entire archive, including parts not yet available for download, so that users can share files they have downloaded from the Onion site as they become available. We are not seeding this torrent. Someone will need to download the files from the Onion site and add them to start seeding. Please be patient and stay on the torrent even if you don't see anyone else connected yet. The torrent file is attached, and is also available from the Onion site.

If anyone has a seedbox with 900+ GB of storage which can be used to help seed this torrent, please PM me. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• bf.torrent.zip
    257.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back