BeastForum Archives

We understand some users may be having a difficult time downloading the archive. We're working on making better options available, please be patient.

I recall that there was a torrent earlier with homemade and artwork and possibly a few others. Are those parts about the same?
That torrent was from 2017, two years before BeastForum shut down. Based on the number of files someone mentioned for the Homemade Artwork forum, it was missing at least 10-20% of uploaded files even in 2017, not to mention all of the files posted after that. I'm not sure it included any of the text posts, either, and all of those are in this archive.

We understand some users may be having a difficult time downloading the archive. We're working on making better options available, please be patient.

That torrent was from 2017, two years before BeastForum shut down. Based on the number of files someone mentioned for the Homemade Artwork forum, it was missing at least 10-20% of uploaded files even in 2017, not to mention all of the files posted after that. I'm not sure it included any of the text posts, either, and all of those are in this archive.
Good deal, thanks for the answer on that. The earlier torrent didn't have the text posts.

Back