Back again!

S

sara2020sara

California enthusiast returning again.
Had some time off after nasty break up but happy to be here.
Not new to the lifestyle, former long term BForum member.
Dont message me boys I won't respond. If I like you I'll find you lol.

Woof meow woof

welcome, i was also part of the BF, i have been here for a few months, you are in the right place!

That's so good to hear.
The forum unfortunately kind of became a den for abusers and fakers by the end, and yet I was still sad when it closed.

Thank you

That's so good to hear.
The forum unfortunately kind of became a den for abusers and fakers by the end, and yet I was still sad when it closed.

Thank you
I know how it is, years ago when there weren't so many zoo places on the network, I was fooled twice, I almost gave up on the zoo world, I came back at the end of the last year, meeting real people, and who think of the zoo world like you don't it is not easy!

Welcome back hope it gets better for you an you enjoy it here glad to see another on the west coast.

Thanks Mopark. To be honest it didn't affect me to much as I had my own boy and wasn't at the mercy of other owners and such.
Even when I had people fake or flake just let it go its their loss

Well that's good glad you just basically let it roll off an yes exactly their loss an the flake an ghost's just gets old lol

Good point lol. Well feel free to hit me up if you'd like when ever, I go Cali here an there to visit friends. Haven't lately tho obviously lol

hello and welcome back Sara its very nice to meet you . was a long time member of BF also . its good to see so many from bf ;)

Hello and welcome back. I hope you can soon gain the ground that you missed, and in so doing gain friends as well.

Welcome back Sara, I too was on BF for some time (my tag was Shore there as well). I hope this forum is as fruitful as BF was for you! Happy hunting ;)

Back