• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Are you sexually attracted to humans?

Are you sexually attracted to humans?

• Yes

Votes: 146 77.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 16.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 12 6.4%

• Total voters

juan_doe_drei

Citizen of Zooville
is the idea of having sex with a human not interesting to you? are you maybe even repulsed by the idea of having sex with a human?

Repulsed. I do find it less repulsive to think about sex with a man (not anal, that I find quite severely disgusting to imagine myself doing, but literally couldn't care less about other people doing it) over with a woman. The idea of me myself doing anything sexually with a woman just feels gross, I don't like it. But, the idea of me having sex with a dog, specifically with a female German shepherd, feels right and desirable, so long as she is mine and she loves me and enjoys it too.

I know you already know this, but I'm still adding it to get the thread going.

This has a complicated answer.
While I have had sex with a guy a few times, I pretty much never thought it is amazing and I need to do it more often. I have even refused it many times.
My thoughts afterwards have always been that not much of it is enjoyable. And to even consider doing it, I have to be very horny, on the level of not having any sexual release for a long time.

Anal sex does not attract me even though I have tried it both ways. I did enjoy using anal toys myself though. I can do oral, but I do not enjoy the texture of cum and the smells. Human sweat pretty much repulses me and I demand cleanliness with no exceptions. The human penis does not feel as good in my mouth as my dog's.
I do not want to do kissing or cuddling. Because the human body does not turn me on. There is not enough fur or plumage or scales on it.
So I would say I am not sexually attracted to humans with the exception of sometimes liking good looking cocks or cumshots, but more or less in pictures or video. Other than that I have never thought that someone looks so gorgeous that I need this human to be my partner.

I am not attracted to women nor have I ever wanted to try what sex with a woman is like at all. With animals I prefer males, but do not mind females.

While I am somewhat sexually attracted to human males, I have yet to experience an emotional attraction to a human male. Those other humans who have a sexual orientation to male humans, are basically ass holes looking for assholes. Self important egoists on escape from age, look ing for the perfect dick or asshole. Or someone who can make them afford the lifestyle they think they deserve. They are like stray animals mating randomly, and not caring the least about the ones they mate with. I have no sexual attraction at all to human females, but there have been and are some emotional relations to females with same life values than me. While some men here are desperate to find females, I can have them. Even if I do not search for them. It is obvious that any here and in many other places are on the look for sex. But consider this: How much of a lasting relation is about sex? - A lasting relation, not a quickie at a truck stop!
In some rather special dogs, I found a way to both an emotional relation, some that share my rather special life values, like outoor life, trekking, being away from humans.. And a sexual relation. It is not a dominant share of our life. My female is spayed, and my male had no sex for at least 4 months.

Yes, but not very mutch. I prefer a good friendship that includes some horny Ness over an actual relationship.

As a very kinky person, the idea of sex with humans is interesting if only because I can explore that side of myself which obviously I can't with animals. I pretty much never have sexual thoughts involving humans, though. Anthro furries are the closest I get. Lol

Humans don't arouse me that much, like I don't really find people "hot". I can find certain features attractive or nice looking, though. I can definitely have sexual interest in someone if I've bonded with them, but if I've bonded with someone to that degree my physical preferences have already been thrown out the window.

Nope. I have never been interested in my own species. That's why I've always thought that I was asexual, before understanding that I was only attracted to animals...

I could see myself having a relationship with a human provided we shared the same special interest in animals. Otherwise not really.

Actualmente me atraen más las mujeres, aunque hace un tiempo me atraían más hembras de otras especies.

Last edited:
My genitalia doesn't work with humans, and that's the only relevant thing for me.

Edit: I can feel attraction for women but I know in the end it won't work. And I know I will keep coming back to my male dogs, because their are the strongest attraction of all (not only sexually).

is the idea of having sex with a human not interesting to you? are you maybe even repulsed by the idea of having sex with a human?
I feel like a few more options in the survey would've been nice, for example:
"Yes, more than my attraction to animals.
Yes, less than my attraction to animals.

...(etc)"
So I'd like to post that yes, I am attracted to sex with humans, but less so than I am attracted to sex with four-legged friends, and it also depends, like all things (personalities that get along, sexual compatibility etc)

Animals. I am married with a kid, but separated and living together (long story). She has a BF now and asks what will happen if i find a GF. I always answer with a pretty definitive 'No, not going to happen'. She doesn't know why!

Humans and dogs to me are very different and very awesome in very different ways. I love the companionship I have with my German shepherd and all the normal dog antics and ownership responsibilities that go with being a regular dog owner plus the incredible sexual aspect. Really fulfills me on many levels.

That being said, I also love human contact, human cocks and lovemaking, talking with humans and other aspects of a human relationship.

I could never choose one over the other, but I can say that I like both…a lot. Right now due to circumstances mainly my zoo lifestyle, my human dating is limited. But I still have casual bf’s and I still date. I just don’t confess to all I do.

Back