Are you into dinosaurs?

I wasn't sure if I should put this as a Poll or a Discussion considering the number of options but:

If dinosaurs were still around today... Which would be your favorite?

(I.E Velociraptor, Tyrannosaur, Sauropods)

Oh yea sure.

My pick would be a deinonychus, utahraptor, troodon (defunct class now, but I can not remember what it changed into) or something of that size bracket.

I wasn't sure if I should put this as a Poll or a Discussion considering the number of options but:

If dinosaurs were still around today... Which would be your favorite?

(I.E Velociraptor, Tyrannosaur, Sauropods)
Well, they are still around today, they are just very scarce or extra-terrestrial in nature.

I certainly wouldn't have a plesiosaur or the south carolina swamp man (reptilian) mate with me, we are nothing but prey to them. Even plant eating dinosaurs are only theories, which include anti-theses as to their actual diets, implying the fact that we actually don't know if their were any actual just plant eating dinosaurs.

Look at a snake, evidence suggests they once had legs and were lizards. Look at some lizards where evidence suggests some once had wings ("dragons"). Look at winged dinosaurs, which there is a very popular hypothesis that modern day birds derived from them, how many do we see that don't eat worms and insects? Probably none.

Want a triceratops? Try mating a rhino first and avoid getting stopped in.... We have zero actual facts and knowledge about dinosaurs; everything we think we know about them are nothing but theories at best, and no solid thesis for any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: pes
Back