• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Are You a Nudist?

Do you consider yourself a nudist?

• Yes - I am a nudist

Votes: 221 40.2%
  • Yes - Though I consider myself under another term (e.g. naturalist)

Votes: 60 10.9%
  • Maybe - I'm interested but don't partipate in nudism

Votes: 136 24.7%
  • I don't know/Im curious about nudism

Votes: 48 8.7%
  • No - I don't consider myself a nudist

Votes: 99 18.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 3.3%

• Total voters
It‘s been so hot here in DE lately, that it hardly cooled down at night. Still I thought it must be a great feeling walking nude in the field at night. It‘s become a bit of a “Dare!“ in my mind… wonder how long it‘ll take for me to dare 😊

Being walked would of course be the icing on the cake 😍

As the title says, I'm curious about the proportion of zoo persons who also are nudists. Myself I am curious about nudism but not knowledgeable about it.

I've put the option to change answers as I understand people can change their position on this and I'll add options if enough people think one is needed.

Also feel free to discuss nudism and your opinions on it :)
I'm a nudist, spend a lot of time at home in the nude. Go to secluded areas in the mountains and walk and hike naked. Feels great, relaxing sense of freedom. The human body is a wonderful creation, i find it sad even ridiculous that it's considered shameful and illegal to be naked in public.

I'm a nudist. Pretty much as soon as I walk in the door, I take off all my clothes. Occasionally, I do go to a clothing optional campground. It's nice being out in the fresh air and naked, or swimming and then the hot tub...

Back