Are there any SAFE sites that are like Grindr or tinder where you can see about zoos in your area and posibly like a dating app or site?

I want to be clear, SAFE SITES… but it don’t have to be dating I just kinda want to see if there’s any zoos near me. That’s my main point. But if there is a zoo dating site/ app could you drop it below as well?

so you just refuse to acknowledge "zoo stuff" is highly illegal? for what exactly? to try to find someone who will lend you their animal?
no place is safe.
not even this forum.

there are no secret symbols, secret handshakes, secret apps. nothing is fucking secret in the age of internet.

so you just refuse to acknowledge "zoo stuff" is highly illegal? for what exactly? to try to find someone who will lend you their animal?
no place is safe.
not even this forum.

there are no secret symbols, secret handshakes, secret apps. nothing is fucking secret in the age of internet.
Who said I refused to acknowledge that? Of course I know that. I wasn’t saying it in that way. But I mean shit I was just asking if that shit existed. No need to shove your pissy attitude at someone just bc they asked some shit. I mean hell I am new this is my first day here ofc im gonna ask dumb shit but there’s no need to go after throats

Who said I refused to acknowledge that? Of course I know that. I wasn’t saying it in that way. But I mean shit I was just asking if that shit existed. No need to shove your pissy attitude at someone just bc they asked some shit. I mean hell I am new this is my first day here ofc im gonna ask dumb shit but there’s no need to go after throats
I mean, did you really think anyone would have a good awnser to that question? lol

I mean, did you really think anyone would have a good awnser to that question? lol
Well I mean kinda just asking. Still there’s no need for people to get so pissy over it. All you had to say is yes/no and this guys having a damn stroke (not you, the gut I replied to)

I want to be clear, SAFE SITES… but it don’t have to be dating I just kinda want to see if there’s any zoos near me. That’s my main point. But if there is a zoo dating site/ app could you drop it below as well?
Well, to be entirely fair here, this would seem so fucking dangerous in every way, I’m not even certain why anyone would attempt it, not for the guy looking for the lay, and most definitely not the owner essentially “leasing” their dog. I mean, all to their own, this is simply my observation into how bogus and deranged I feel it is. Sorry I had to do that.

Short answer to your question is no, and thank fuck for that, in my mind.

Well, to be entirely fair here, this would seem so fucking dangerous in every way, I’m not even certain why anyone would attempt it, not for the guy looking for the lay, and most definitely not the owner essentially “leasing” their dog. I mean, all to their own, this is simply my observation into how bogus and deranged I feel it is. Sorry I had to do that.

Short answer to your question is no, and thank fuck for that, in my mind.
And yea I mean I won’t lie looking now it seems dumb. Just wish the pissy ones would be like the first guy just say no like there’s no reason to dump your frustrations on someone

And yea I mean I won’t lie looking now it seems dumb. Just wish the pissy ones would be like the first guy just say no like there’s no reason to dump your frustrations on someone
Well, I think some folks here are stern because they actually care, but there are definitely folks here simply to stir the pot, no doubt.

But, learning is part of the process for everyone here, not just you. So, with that in mind, I wish you luck on your journeys to learn more. There really is a lot of tribal knowledge here, and not just about dogs and horses.

Well, mostly about dogs and horses, but other stuff, also.

Well, I think some folks here are stern because they actually care, but there are definitely folks here simply to stir the pot, no doubt.

But, learning is part of the process for everyone here, not just you. So, with that in mind, I wish you luck on your journeys to learn more. There really is a lot of tribal knowledge here, and not just about dogs and horses.

Well, mostly about dogs and horses, but other stuff, also.
Tysm for not being a jackass❤️

Who said I refused to acknowledge that?
you by keeping asking the same thing over and over.
describing my post as "pissy" only underlines your refusal to listen.

should've went with the same angle as @dartel and ask you how many "safe" meth dealer apps can you name to see if you even understand what am i trying to say.

you by keeping asking the same thing over and over.
describing my post as "pissy" only underlines your refusal to listen.

should've went with the same angle as @dartel and ask you how many "safe" meth dealer apps can you name to see if you even understand what am i trying to say.
Dude I’ve only asked it once. Yet here we are either way I don’t wanna argue so

Safe? Lol

This is how safe it is... it took 14 years to admit to my partner that I am the way I am

Worst thing you can do as a zoo is let your dick (or pussy) guide you. It's better to keep it to yourself and chat among other people on here, but you gotta filter through the people who are only here to find the needle in a haystack (a single willing woman). Or the people only looking for a hole to stick their stuff in.

Back