Are there any men out there who like to watch sluts get fucked by dogs and other animals?

Watching a woman with a dog is the ultimate turn on. To then be a part is the icing on the cake. Getting sucked off while she is getting fucked. Then fucking her afterwards. Or fucking her while she sucks. That is hot af.

Absolutely love it. My 13 year old boy has had over 30 experiences. Never any expectations because just watching a woman get mounted and knotted is beyond incredible and watching her suck him off is the best of the best. I could watch and never participate every time. A lot of my boys experiences was just me watching and I'm more than ok with that. My new pup has already had 3 and I watched each time. It's the hottest thing. I usually cum by the time he's done with her lol.

Pretty sure a lot of men would love to watch a woman get off from an animal! Personally, never had the chance to watch it happen in person but I really want to! One day I'm sure it'll happen.

The closest I ever had to seeing it in person (and what started my desire to see it happen in person) was when I was a young teen (20 years ago now), a dog put their snout into the woman's crotch and she let out a slight moan before pushing him away. I'll never forget that, and hope to see and hear more eventually!

Absolutely love it. My 13 year old boy has had over 30 experiences. Never any expectations because just watching a woman get mounted and knotted is beyond incredible and watching her suck him off is the best of the best. I could watch and never participate every time. A lot of my boys experiences was just me watching and I'm more than ok with that. My new pup has already had 3 and I watched each time. It's the hottest thing. I usually cum by the time he's done with her lol.
I started at an early age. Since I'm bi and I love to be cucked, it showed me my role when I decided to have sex with real men! As a strait male, I LOVE MY GIRL TO ENDULGE IN MATING WITH DOGS!!

Back