Apple juice or Orange juice??

I'm actually serious when I say that for me, it's like comparing apples and oranges. They go with different kinds of food, like I love orange juice when I'm having something very salty. Apple juice is better if I'm drinking it all by itself.

It really depends. Something to have on a hot day? Apple juice.

If I'm having something to drink just to have something to drink? Orange juice.

Orange juice , it goes well with everything
Very much disagree. Trying to drink orange juice while eating something sweet is awful, the sourness of the OJ is highlighted and it clashes with the sweetness of whatever you're trying to enjoy.

On the other hand if you drink it while eating something salty, the OJ tastes sweet and creates a good harmony with the salty food.

Orange juice , it goes well with everything
Did Noone ever said after brushing teeth.

If we talk store bought, than orange. If we talk right out of the press, than apple.
My uncle is a farmer, and i had the uppurtunity to fill my cup right at the apple juice press. A-fucking-mazing taste. And ice cold.

But if I had to choose out of everything, I would choose the elderflower lemonade the same uncle made. Such good childhood memories.

Last edited:
Fresh squeezed orange juice only bottle kind is too sour or artificial, apple is always good but Snapple apple makes the best one.

Orange >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> apple

but apple pie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> orange pie, because orange pie sounds really, really bad.

Back