AoZ (Art of Zoo)

zoofeelya

Zooville Settler
I used to be a member of AoZ back when they had forums and chat. I've noticed posts and people here mentioning AoZ. A few months After I joined, they completely rebuilt the site, but did away with the forums and chat, then went to some encrypted messenger that I lost all of my info for when my PC died. So I am just wondering who here was a member of AoZ, and if I may have come across you there? I had this name for a while, but was 'New2Zoo' for a bit before that. I've been trying to reconnect with some I knew. Familiar to anyone here?

Good name. I was on there with this name but got sick of adams baby fits and ditched it a little before they killed the forum with no notice.
After years of saying the strength of the wolf is the pack and vice versa haha

Good name. I was on there with this name but got sick of adams baby fits and ditched it a little before they killed the forum with no notice.
After years of saying the strength of the wolf is the pack and vice versa haha

Yeah, they basically just made it a video selling site now from what I've seen. Not so much a community.

I used to be a member of AoZ back when they had forums and chat. I've noticed posts and people here mentioning AoZ. A few months After I joined, they completely rebuilt the site, but did away with the forums and chat, then went to some encrypted messenger that I lost all of my info for when my PC died. So I am just wondering who here was a member of AoZ, and if I may have come across you there? I had this name for a while, but was 'New2Zoo' for a bit before that. I've been trying to reconnect with some I knew. Familiar to anyone here?
No but I also ws a member. Kinkyzooman09. Man I miss those chats

Back