Anyone sucked a horse cock?

Yes and that first time I almost through up, not because I thought what I was doing was gross but because when it was cumming the amount of cum was wayyyy more then I expect and gaged me
first time...so done it again..seems that you liket it then..

Indeed I have. Sucked it, jerked it, sprayed with it and swallowed it. Yes he's a mini but his flare is anything but mini. There isn't much give in a full on flare. Hard as a hockey ball but bigger. Really hard to keep your teeth out of the way and they won't like your teeth. Like humans they can cum a lot or a little depending on what day it is. When its a lot, its a LOT.

You don't technically suck a horse "off". You jerk him off into your mouth while he's trying to fuck your face. Tricky. Most people won't be able to take a flare in the mouth while they ejaculate. Very rare.

Almost got an opportunity to do so, but in the end the planets were not aligned properly.
This is still on my bucket of cum list.

Yes, sucked a few geldings and stallion cocks , although not possible with the flare in my mouth, some are larger than my head, but one Friesian stallion I bonded, he was quite stable to not move around too much,just his hindquarters moving inward and easy jerking him off, he ejaculated some pre-cum into my mouth which I swallowed,gave me a hard on. 😜

No, but they do look very majestic.
I am not really at the point where I would dare to try, horses are very big and strong animals, and that scares me a little.

I am really a mare man, but I have done it many times in the past for my riding stallion. When he passed, so did my interest in the activity.

Back