Anyone have hyper sexuality?

I am 41 Male and I do have hyper sexuality and sometimes it gets so bad I cant think straight. I started at a very young age and I think it has effected me and that is why I am the way I am now.

I just fucked one of my best friends on her break while at her bar.

We literally couldn't wait until she got off and we just fucked in the walk in for the bottles....

We're both hyper sexual mfs 😂

It’s a curse!

Was hoping things would get better past the 50, but no…getting worse! 😬😖

Can be challenging and mentally exhausting at times! Even talked to my doctor about it…he said most men in my age group see him for the opposite…ED and wanting the little blue pill…he didn’t want to do anything about it unless it would be a true problem…

Not extremely problematic at this point, but taking health risks to get my rocks off (bb-sex, etc…), so could become an issue…decided to get on PreP for now….

Maybe it's just my hormones but I currently masturbate for at least 2 hours a day. I have no idea if this is too much or not but it feels good so whatever! Though sometimes it is annoying to have to drop what I'm doing because I'm too horny to focus.
Yeah I can relate to that last part of your message. I'm about to sit down for a session hopefully. My wife is busy crocheting so I should be good for awhile lol.

Yeah I can relate to that last part of your message. I'm about to sit down for a session hopefully. My wife is busy crocheting so I should be good for awhile lol.
Just in case anyone is wondering why I feel the need to "hideout" from my wife, it's cuz since her hysterectomy she just lost interest in sex. So I'd rather take care of it rather than cheat on her. FYI

God yes, I have been incredibly hypersexual from a very young age after a traumatic event, it made having social relationships incredibly hard for decades
I've always wondered if there was an event for me I don't remember. I know that as far back as I can remember, I've been able to masturbate to orgasm. They were just dry for the first 8ish years lol. But yeah, always been excessively hypersexual.

Back