• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Anyone ever just wanna be in a collar nude all day at a kennel and service any dog that wants it?

I'll add that yes, me too. But more like a pack of dogs in the woods on the edge of a village, living naked in the dirt. And just taken when they want it!

In reality it's not something I would willingly volunteer for, but in my horny moments while I'm daydreaming about being coerced and tricked by a lover into doing things that push me beyond my boundaries I do have wild thoughts of finding myself in a similar situation, perhaps a charity auction that I volunteered for that ends with being sold to the highest bidder only to find it was for real when I'm led away and placed in a kennel or stable.

Almost my exact fantasy except instead of the kennels. I imagine being in a room hidden from view at a pedigree dog show. In-between their events they would be lead to this room to find me on all fours wearing nothing but a collar and still dripping from the last dog that used my ass. They'd mount me, fuck my brains out, and fill me up with that purebred stud cock and cum. A short while later *plop* out their cock would come, followed by a waterfall of their AKC registered puppy gravy. Off they'd go and in comes the next champion, ready to prove to he's got what it takes to take me.🍆🤩 A non-stop all day event of being relentlessly pounded by the top stud cocks in the nation.🤤 oh what I wouldn't give for it to happen.

Back