• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Anyone enjoy an audience?

Actually since I am male, senior and straight a group watching doest appeal. Now me trying to lick her while she’s knotted after knot pops free licking and having intimate relations DOES!!

I am always open to having an audience watch me, especially if have multiple men fucking my mouth and ass, and, if I every have the pleasure of a dog fucking my mouth and ass it would be great having an audience

Only with my zoo friends! we know what eachouther is into so there is no need to feel judged or awkward or insufficient, ect..

I honestly have never been more secure with anyone, than with our group... not like we do stuff all the time, zoo women(in my state) are like nailing jello to a wall(just dont stuck around)..we have had mare's together, watch some ladies have some k9 fun with us watching.. other than that it is usually only one of us that gets to meet up with.. so and so.. for a one or 2 time thing and then... ghosted!

I'd luv to get to know Ppl that like to play like that. Even better if in Middle Tennessee and to be in person and play as well.

To have an audience at all is such a huge turn on for me; but I’ve yet to have one while taking a
K-9 or eventually something from the stables…

I spend countless days at my homies house, as I am currently, making statements, innuendos and outright bold statements about situations that I wish would happen. Besides the 2 roommates… There’s always people in and out of here and a very well behaved K-9 that’s my ideal size. One day I just want one of these guys to either start getting grabby discreetly and by the time anyone notices something happening he’s busting his nut and if I’m lucky the rest will follow and the dog licks me clean…
I think about how to get the dog to start in on me while they’re asleep or in the other rooms but hear me starting to moan, they come in one by one, watching, masturbating and waiting…some come on my face n tits quickly but at least one holds off til the K9’s knot comes out and he slips in thrusts in deep and breeds me a second time….

They’re all completely oblivious to the fact that I am such a perverse human.

I guess technically, yes, I'd allow myself to be watched.. but really, there's only one person I know IRL who I'd let watch, or who I'd watch. But yeah, with that one person, I could comfortably watch or be watched.

I've been caught knotted outdoors/public several times.

When it's girls they usually just walk up to me scratching the dog and me and watch until the end while talking, or just walk past acting like they've seen nothing.
When is men they most often try to hide behind a bush or tree while jacking off and just walk away.

I'd definitely love a audience as one of my biggest zoo fantasy to put on a dog show. Though I'd probably wouldn't have a audience for my first few times.

No audience, I keep it personally to myself and my dog. I maybe share it but no one can have a copy. It will be shown on my device.

Back