Anyone else turned on by multiple guys bonding and having zoo sex together

Gay man here. Really turned on with multiple guys tag teaming a hot zoo pussy or cock and bonding. Love to hear them talking to each other while breeding. The best is when the men fuck with each other and the zoo just breeding and being natural.

Love those kinda of experiences and vids. Who else?
🤚

Gay man here. Really turned on with multiple guys tag teaming a hot zoo pussy or cock and bonding. Love to hear them talking to each other while breeding. The best is when the men fuck with each other and the zoo just breeding and being natural.

would be one of my ultimate fantasy. Only with multiple guys and male dog or dogs I bottom for both.

I feel like it would be an amazing bonding experience to have. Just sharing a beautiful animal pussy or cock just seems like a natural thing for humans to share together. Bonding and showing your true self with the support of some guys. Couldn’t wish for anything more

Also a huge turn on for me as a gay male deep into beast. My pussy inhibition would drop straight away if i were in a group of other men, bonding in our shared lust for animal sex. Pure masculinity to share a hole that’s meant for breeding with other men and encouraging each other to give the best dick to the bitch/mare/ewe etc.

I've tagged mares with a few zoo friends in the past and even more recently.
That sounds incredibly hot! I for one would love to hear your stories. I love the idea of a couple of guys getting together to fuck a mare or female dog. Sloppy seconds is great. I look forward to hearing from you.

Would love to take turns with a group of guys!

That sounds incredibly hot! I for one would love to hear your stories. I love the idea of a couple of guys getting together to fuck a mare or female dog. Sloppy seconds is great. I look forward to hearing from you.
It's an erotic and incredible experience to be immersed in deep intimacy with an equine. To be able to take in the entire event of opening the door between the physical and non-physical realms even if such does not lead to procreation. To experience the wholeness of the Yin/Yang.

In my case seeing a female equine with her male human partner, the depth and intensity of their sexual embrace. I typically choose to be the tag member after getting intensely aroused by watching the first embrace. The semen from the first partner, along with the females 'juices', provides perfect lubrication for when I embrace her. In most instances the female has been aroused and is primed to offer an amazingly intense 'ride' for her next partner(s)...

Last edited:
It's intriguing that I wouldn't want to spend more than a few minutes around some of the men that I think are fucking terrible idiots in this forum, yet I sense that if we were going to town on some dog pussy or the like together that we'd bond.
There is a magical unifying side to petlust, perhaps.

Back