anybody know any good mail based GED programs?

incubusyiff

Citizen of Zooville
i heard from a guy who i went to a GED program with me working at a good will that he quit because he found a GED program that worked through the mail, whether it was actually legit or not I don't know, there's a lot of scams out there and i hear some fake websites actually have incorrect information everything in between fake GED diplomas, identity theft, viruses, propaganda, lord knows what else.. but at the least does anybody have any success stories? i know at the least the girls that attend always smile at me

I have a friend looking into getting his GED, so ive done some research on his behalf. But as far as I can tell, you cannot get your GED by mail. The test has to be administered properly, in person, by the professionals who work for whatever testing administration handles the tests. The test cannot be done online or by mail. Not really sure what scam your friend got roped into, but hopefully it doesnt end too horribly.

Contact your local school district and community college for Adult Ed office who can give you accurate, current info.

although I have posted these a few times they should would help 😅
semi hopeless status never learning how to drive 🧿 right to work state, at will wrongful termination doomed everywhere 😅😕 not to mention zoo gosh dang it😅😭😴😪🙃
any zoo students you walcome🖖🫡

i know how to do all that already, i was talking about outsourcing a more privatized program
Yes I'm aware. The people who administer adult Ed are the best bet for current information and options. They're going to be more knowledgeable than some random person on the internet. It's what they do. They're exposed to the variety of options even if they only offer one.

Back