• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Anybody else going to masturbate to Zoo, today?

I woke up in one of those moods. Did what needed to be done, got high now feeling hard and kinky and want some quality zoo content to watch, Open to recommendations. Maybe take pics?

I'm wondering who else is starting their week with zoo and how often do you do it?
quick fap to equibooru never disappoints ;)

I woke up in one of those moods. Did what needed to be done, got high now feeling hard and kinky and want some quality zoo content to watch, Open to recommendations. Maybe take pics?

I'm wondering who else is starting their week with zoo and how often do you do it?
Real thing would be better. But if not than maybe 5 times a day

i went to sleep last night watching it and playing, i woke up this morning and was in the mood so watched again, been looking through loads of google searchs tonight as i am in the mood,

i can already see now how my life would be if i lived with a zoo partner, i would love to just watch her sitting near to me in the evenings as i watched tv and she was lovingly sucking on his beautiful cock all evening and every now and then sitting up and snogging me mmmmm

Sometimes I visit my bestfriend not far from my house, always visit him in the evening,... That is the time he fuck his dog everyday, that's why his dog has puffy vulva, I come just want to watch him fuck the dog.... He only give me to finger his other dog...

At this moment he have like 15 female dog, all of them have been fuck by him & I just masturbate at there to fill my desire

Back