Anybody else going to masturbate to Zoo, today?

Most Definitely… 🥰💦 all thanks to @Shady_Lady_Julie !! 🙏🙏🙏
Chapter 5 is taking me a long time to finish… from “always pull your curtains”, your writing is amazing and the storylines are so sexy and hot!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍😍😍
We both really love this story, and also the previous 2 stories I read from here. Thank you for sharing your stories with me, am truly loving it!! 🥰🥰🥰💦💦💦

Chapter 5 is taking me a long time to finish… from “always pull your curtains”, your writing is amazing and the storylines are so sexy and hot!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍😍😍
We both really love this story, and also the previous 2 stories I read from here. Thank you for sharing your stories with me, am truly loving it!! 🥰🥰🥰💦💦💦
Thanks @thil28, Based on your review I think I will have a read, I love reading stories till I cum

So my answer is Yes I will today

Thanks @thil28, Based on your review I think I will have a read, I love reading stories till I cum

Good choice!! 👍👍👍
My partner LOVED her stories, and even I haven’t finished reading chapter 6&7 yet…he’s so eager to read the next chapters of Haileys story!! 😅😅🙈
It’s a great read and lady Julie definitely achieves her goals for her fans, as stated in her about page. 😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏💦💦💦🥰🥰🥰

Good choice!! 👍👍👍
My partner LOVED her stories, and even I haven’t finished reading chapter 6&7 yet…he’s so eager to read the next chapters of Haileys story!! 😅😅🙈
It’s a great read and lady Julie definitely achieves her goals for her fans, as stated in her about page. 😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏💦💦💦🥰🥰🥰
You are very kind with your praise and so pleased you are enjoying my stories. If you are on chapter 5 then you only have another 18 to go plus of course the Chico Tales & The Beach Bitch which merge into that series.

I hope you enjoy my stories

Oh yes... thats what Im doing right now.
If you see me here....
I'm horny for big pooches, stallions and their human friends too.

I woke up in one of those moods. Did what needed to be done, got high now feeling hard and kinky and want some quality zoo content to watch, Open to recommendations. Maybe take pics?

I'm wondering who else is starting their week with zoo and how often do you do it?
God thats nice

Back