Any tips for a beginner sissy taking a large breed?

SkinnySubBitchSissy

Zooville Settler
I'm 50kg and my bernard is 72kg we have a great connection but I have never tried anything with him but he's becoming very sexually active recently and we are both ready.

If you have seen my videos I can take a big knot dildo but his knot is even bigger than my toy!!

He's very friendly until he gets aroused with me, last night he was growing for the first time whilst erect at me and gently biting my arm, should I make him wear a muzzle for the first few times? And also he tends to scratch me accidentally.

Any tips and advice for a beginner will be helpful thank you.

Ps. Do I make a video for you guys? It will be long because I hope he doesn't rip his huge knot out c:

Last edited by a moderator:
last night he was growing for the first time whilst erect at me and gently biting my arm, should I make him wear a muzzle for the first few times?
No. If he does not want you to touch him and giving you signals to not touch him, do not touch him.
Any tips and advice for a beginner will be helpful thank you.
Build a better relationship. One where your dog does not ask you to not touch him.

Thank you for the reply, did you even read this correctly though? He doesn't mind me touching him.
He's very friendly until he gets aroused with me, last night he was growing for the first time whilst erect at me and gently biting my arm, should I make him wear a muzzle for the first few times? And also he tends to scratch me accidentally.
So this here does not mean he was growling at you, it is not a typo and he is not biting your hand trying to make you not touch him and you are not suggesting a muzzle because he could bite you with more force?
So what is the muzzle for?

I know you are an extremely serious mod and every encounter I've had with you has been like this there are truly people on this site who are hateful and not part of the community, please focus on these people. Have a nice day :)

If you have old clothes that you can wear and modify a little it could help you, like old pair of jean and make a hole in the back should prevent legg scratch, for back scratching you could wear a fluff hoodie with another shirt under it, may be warm a little but should help prevent any scratches.

As for is knot if you are experienced with big toy you should be good the only thing to be careful is for him to not try to pull out too early that could harm you. Hold both is paw gently but firmly and talk to him to calm him after to get is hornyness down.

ill be super happy to share more.

Thank you for the reply, this is very helpful!
Yes that is a great idea, I'll cut a hole in some old jeans because he doesn't like wearing socks 😂

I would prefer to be a little warm than to get accidentally scratched so that's a good idea also.

Yes I'll just have to hold his paws but he's stronger and heavier than me this is why I'm worried but I'll just try my best to keep him calm and to stay there if possible.

Ant way to keep him calm if I can't hold his paws? Maybe a treat I don't know hahah

Thank you so much for your response, this is super helpful for a beginner c:

Also pes it was very light nipping, which male dogs do when aroused :)

He would never bite me like that, but if you own a male un-neutered dog you'd know they accidentally can scratch you or nip you and this is the entire reason of this post. Thanks for your concern though :)

Back