Any "nonconventional" animal attractions?

I wouldn't mind getting sexual with a male raccoon. I would masturbate him and suck him off. And, having a paw fetish, I would mess with his paws too.

Are mythical creatures allowed in this conversation?

I'm gonna cut out the furry stuff because it doesn't really belong here, but all my biggest desires involve nonconventional animals, so here's a top 3 of the animals I am most attracted to.
All of these are male or female. I would love to fuck or get fucked by any of these 3.
3. Siberian Tiger
2. Barbary Lion
1. Kodiak Bear

Like many others in this thread, I'd LOVE to be fucked by a big cat (tiger) or a dolphin. The weirder and bigger the dick, the better. I also get really turned on by hyperspermia in humans so anything that produces a LOT of cum gets me going.

Read a thriller where a guy filled a girls anus with warm milk and later inserts a snake inside. Was turned on a lot after reading that. it sounded hot!!

I think baboons are incredibly hot. They look so scrary, muscular and sexy and have a big cock compared to their body, so that's hot.

Some huge animals with big penises attract me, too. Like tapirs or the handsome, chunky rhinos..!

Oh, and I got a song for you giraffe lovers ?!

95% of me is attracted to dogs, nothing could replace them for me. However, surprisingly I'm not only a cynophile. I love cattle, horses, hippopotamuses, and elk. Their size is awe inspiring. It's definitely possible to have sex with cattle and horses, but unfortunately hippos and elk are wild animals, although I've heard you can tame the latter.

Well, I might as well throw my 2 cents in:
Im Very Attracted to Bears. Never went all the way with one, But I made out with one through a chain linked fence once.
Im Also attracted to Large Farm Animals Horses, Bulls, And such. No real experience with them. Because Im a city dweller.
The Only Bull Lovin I get, is from my mechanical Sex machine :) Yep, That and the few guys Ive been with.
I think My Ultimate Fantasy would be to meet a Lonely Farmer Man who enjoys the same things and settle down with. Hey! I Can Dream!
Hasn't happened yet, Been on this planet for 55 years. But there's still hope.

Some of my attractions would include frottage while deliberately avoiding penetration.

I have actually done that.

Last edited:
Back