Any musicians here?

I used to be a saxophonist when I was in high-school. I've recently picked up an instrument again now and am just having fun with it again.

I write and record my own rock/grunge/metal music. I've been writing/recording/composing music since I was a teen and have close to 3 albums worth of music, and like probably close to 300 short pieces. (Usually just ideas I never put into an actual song, or something I've made for fun.)

When it comes to playing instruments, my voice is my best instrument, but I can half ass on the guitar as well. I'm not bad on the piano although I'm a little rusty.

For my full on songs I primarily use FL Studio with a lot of VST plugins that sound pretty close to the real thing. Except on there my creativity is virtually unlimited.

pianist for a little over a decade now, percussionist since high school and planning on continuing now in college, was a violinist in my city’s youth symphony, and a little bass guitar

Not the greatest at piano but I'm still learning. I made it to the next practice book! Also have a guitar but its more for guests to play than me.

Yup - I compose for my income and I grew up playing piano, guitar and drum kit. Nice to see some talented zoos here! Would be fun to maybe write a track with someone some time. We could send over bounces to each other or something to maintain anonymity

I've been wanting to do that with my family. My brothers live in Houston and my Mom and I live in New Mexico. I was hoping to put together a song to call our own. Is there a way to send sound tracks here?

I've been wanting to do that with my family. My brothers live in Houston and my Mom and I live in New Mexico. I was hoping to put together a song to call our own. Is there a way to send sound tracks here?
Could create an anonymous account on something like Dropbox and use it to send over .wav files I suppose

Very greatly missed <sigh>

Neil Peart may not be your favorite drummer, but you damn-well better believe he's your favorite drummer's favorite drummer :)
I did a cover of YYZ playing drums back at uni lol but to quote Krieger from Archer ‘Neil Peart stands alone!’

Just replaced my Pearl Roadshow kit for a DW kit.
2 snares (kept the Pearl snare), 3 high toms, 2 floor toms, one ride, two crash, one trash, high-hat, and one bass drum with double kick.
I use Zildjan cymbols and remo heads and Vick Firth 5A sticks.

Back