Any kangaroo dildos?

I am pretty sure if any of the known animal dick makers do not have one already, there is not one.

Years ago I had a k9 knotted dildo that was amazing, and I was trying to figure out recently where I bought it from. I just found it on Zeta Paws, it's the Akita... it's huge but soooo worth it when that knot slips inside!. Gonna be buying it again

E
They'd kill you. They're not the cute and cuddly animals media will have you believe.
excactly , they are powerful & can be very aggresive . The big bucks pick up small does & use them like cock sleeves . Dunno why any one would want a toy from one , they r hung like half a pencil .

E

excactly , they are powerful & can be very aggresive . The big bucks pick up small does & use them like cock sleeves . Dunno why any one would want a toy from one , they r hung like half a pencil .
A lurker with a clue... How'd that happen????

<stage whisper> Somebody go check on the bouncers - I suspect foul play!

No

without going into it , i deal with them on a daily basis for work .
I was joking about the bouncers, dude... I'm just shocked that someone showing up makes a first post shooting down the typical wanker's "OMG! Its got a dick so it must wanna make me its fucktoy!" crap. Impressive... Keep up that kinda shit, and you'll fit right in with the "Actually knows something" crowd around here (though you may not be very popular amongst the "If it has a dick, I wanna try to get it to fuck me/if it has a pussy, I wanna try to fuck it" wankers) :)

i wonder if there are some of them, and good ones xvx
Wow. Just wow. One of my most amazing and Torrid encounters was actually with a kangaroo. I don't blame you if you don't believe me, but I'll tell you this, I found out that day they have more than one vagina

Back