Any helpful tips on learning to deep throat?

NewCaineFluf

Tourist
I looked for a post on this and didn't see one, let me know if there is one already <3.

Does anyone have any helpful tips on how they learned to deep throat? Never given a blowjob or a deep throat to a person or any animal just dildos so any advice is welcome. If you have experience deep throating/giving blowjobs and you are comfortable please let me know if they were on a person and/or what animal(s) as I'm sure there are differences lol.

Edit: Forgot to add I'm a femboy if anyone was wonder.

The gag reflex is predominately a product of the uvula. Remove or minimize its presence in the equation by learning to control the soft pallet or letting gravity move it out of the way.

There's a reason all the non-gagging throat fuck movies have the person on their back with the head hanging off the couch/bed.

The gag reflex is predominately a product of the uvula. Remove or minimize its presence in the equation by learning to control the soft pallet or letting gravity move it out of the way.

There's a reason all the non-gagging throat fuck movies have the person on their back with the head hanging off the couch/bed.
Thanks for the advice, and I didn't know you could control the soft pallet honestly. Guess I'll need to learn to move those muscles now lol

I've always been interested in this topic before. I would like to be able take it better in the throat. If you find a method that works best or you feel works best, can you let me know? I just have my toy for practice as well.

I've always been interested in this topic before. I would like to be able take it better in the throat. If you find a method that works best or you feel works best, can you let me know? I just have my toy for practice as well.
I'll let you know after a bit more experimenting with positions and training what things helped :)

hey, im pretty experienced at deepthroating so i think i can help a little 👋

some of the things i used when i was learning how to deepthroat were;

when i was going to brush my teeth i always brushed my tongue more deep inside in the place that usually "activates" your gag reflex

also when brushing my teeth i used to gently touch and rub my tonsils

do this while you try relaxing your mouth

also, gargling using water with a bit of salt helps a little

some other tips is training with specific positions, like laying on your back with your head down then using something like a dildo, this position helps a lot whatever you are using to slide in your throat easier :)

also, use a lot of your saliva (LOL i didnt see the date of the thread until i wrote all of this)

(LOL i didnt see the date of the thread until i wrote all of this)
Well I still appreciate it LOL, I need to get better at this for sure and will use these tips. I am curious they by what you mean by rubbing your tonsils while brushing your teeth. With the toothbrush or are you fingering your mouth while brushing xD

Edit: omfg this is my post?!?! I made this in 2022 I DON'T REMEMBER XD

Since the thread resurfaced. I posted this in other thread to help.

Lean your head all the way back, take a deep breath exhale slowly (it relaxes your throat muscles), push your head up and forward like a turtle coming out of it shell, inhale and rock onto it while exhaling.

if you just try to 'swallow' it you will gag
if you try to throat it while inhaling your fight or flight kicks in and you gag
(hope that helps)

Well I still appreciate it LOL, I need to get better at this for sure and will use these tips. I am curious they by what you mean by rubbing your tonsils while brushing your teeth. With the toothbrush or are you fingering your mouth while brushing xD

Edit: omfg this is my post?!?! I made this in 2022 I DON'T REMEMBER XD
fingering your mouth lmao, you kinda rub with the tip of your index finger both of your tonsils

its not as weird as it seens, but it works well

after like 1 year doing some of those tips i manged to deepthroat even my ex boyfriend's 22cm x3
(i really miss him :(

Since the thread resurfaced. I posted this in other thread to help.

Lean your head all the way back, take a deep breath exhale slowly (it relaxes your throat muscles), push your head up and forward like a turtle coming out of it shell, inhale and rock onto it while exhaling.

if you just try to 'swallow' it you will gag
if you try to throat it while inhaling your fight or flight kicks in and you gag
(hope that helps)
This helps a ton as well! I will absolutely be trying these tomorrow for sure! I appreciate you copying and pasting your answer from that other thread. Much love! <3

fingering your mouth lmao, you kinda rub with the tip of your index finger both of your tonsils

its not as weird as it seens, but it works well

after like 1 year doing some of those tips i manged to deepthroat even my ex boyfriend's 22cm x3
(i really miss him :(
Okay that makes more sense lol, I was so lost on that part. Oh I do not think it's weird at all to train to not have a gag reflex. Danggg seems to work super well then!

I get you miss your ex, but it's always good to move forward and carry on those good memories and continue to refine both what you want in a relationship as well as what you want in life!

Okay that makes more sense lol, I was so lost on that part. Oh I do not think it's weird at all to train to not have a gag reflex. Danggg seems to work super well then!

I get you miss your ex, but it's always good to move forward and carry on those good memories and continue to refine both what you want in a relationship as well as what you want in life!
i think you are absolutely right, its just that i miss his big cock and how good he was at a rough/gentle sex
i love big cocks because its even better to deepthroat them, i really LOVE deepthroats, there are some times that i even cum handsfree from just giving head to someone 🥴

i think you are absolutely right, its just that i miss his big cock and how good he was at a rough/gentle sex
i love big cocks because its even better to deepthroat them, i really LOVE deepthroats, there are some times that i even cum handsfree from just giving head to someone 🥴
Hahaha big cocks I'm sure are super nice and damn I had no idea it was even possible to cum just from deepthroating lol. That's both impressive but interesting haha. Super funny part is while I am a femboy and bi, I have still yet to be with a guy lol

Hahaha big cocks I'm sure are super nice and damn I had no idea it was even possible to cum just from deepthroating lol. That's both impressive but interesting haha. Super funny part is while I am a femboy and bi, I have still yet to be with a guy lol
the act of cumming depends heavily on mental stimulus, there are people with feet fetish that can cum just by getting tickled on their feets, that just show how amazing your body really is ^^

im also a bi femboy but im quite the other way around, i had very little sexual experiences with women, i find women hot too, but im way more into men >>

the act of cumming depends heavily on mental stimulus, there are people with feet fetish that can cum just by getting tickled on their feets, that just show how amazing your body really is ^^
The human body is extremely amazing in interesting and super odd ways that is very true lol

im also a bi femboy but im quite the other way around, i had very little sexual experiences with women, i find women hot too, but im way more into men >>
That is super super fair, I am just intimated by men romantically and sexually lol. Being submissive to a woman feels more comfortable to me than it is for a man for me. It's harder to feel safer to me, and that's a big part of it for sure why I haven't explored men in that way

That is super super fair, I am just intimated by men romantically and sexually lol. Being submissive to a woman feels more comfortable to me than it is for a man for me. It's harder to feel safer to me, and that's a big part of it for sure why I haven't explored men in that way
oh its completely understandable. im very submissive and i like being fucked but i get pretty shy in sexual relationships with woman, but i love being handled by someone that is bigger and stronger than me, it makes me feel super comfortable :')

Back