any guys with mares ever made them cum?

ik it is possible but i dont see it talked about a lot, or in videos.
i would love to know if anyone has on here, and if cock size matters for that

Many, many, many times.

Luckily you don’t have to be hung like a horse in order to pleasure one. Much like human women, most of a mare’s pleasure nerves are going to be closer towards the entrance of the vulva rather than deeper in the vagina. Once you figure out a mare’s pleasure buttons and what really drives her wild, it’s pretty easy to bring her to orgasm on a regular basis. Been with quite a few female equines that have gotten themselves pretty well addicted to the “big O” after a while.

My miniatures are very easy to get off, my pony a little bit more difficult but she doesn't get overwhelmed by multiple orgasms like the two smaller mares do and lastly there's my QH mare that is a little tricky to get to orgasm and then she's done for a while. It's all about knowing what she likes over the size of your equipment, I can get the minis off in seconds with just my index finger by rubbing their G-spot.

Once I figured out my mare's special combination, I felt like the king of the world! The only downside was she became quite insistent on having me get her off whenever we were together, which could be -- interesting -- when I was just grooming her for a trail ride!

Back