any decent ones on amazon?

depnds where you are in the world. searching for something like 'dog toy sex' or 'knot dildo' for example should narrow down your choices. no experience buying form amazon though sorry

looking for a knot or dog fleshlight on amazon, as its the safest to ship, anyone know any?
Amazon isn't the biggest fan of adult toys, not that they don't have any just that it's not what caters to their main clientele lol.
Here's some I found, not sure if I can post the link so I'll just give company names.
HANXUEBER - 7.4in with Suction Cup, Blue
Umania - 7.2in Dual Density, Natural Color
HANXUEBER - 8in with Suction Cup. (it's a dragon but it's still knotted so whatever right lol)

I've always wanted a bitch fleshlight, but if it was ever found by my spouse I'd be hard pressed explaining that. Instead in have a bad dragon dragon flashlight. Still animal, but fantasy and more explainable as I really like dragons, and they don't exist. So no connections to fucking the family dragon! You can check out bad dragon in think they have a wolf or something similar.

looking for a knot or dog fleshlight on amazon, as its the safest to ship, anyone know any?
Pickings are slim on Amazon, for sure.

Bad Dragons toys are of good quality and all that, but actually getting the one you want can be a crapshoot and a huge pain in the balls. Also, their masturbators and wearables tend to run small it seems, so if you are anything at or over 6.5-7” in penis size, you’ll have a tough time using them for.. well, much of anything.

Bad Dragons toys are of good quality and all that, but actually getting the one you want can be a crapshoot and a huge pain in the balls. Also, their masturbators and wearables tend to run small it seems, so if you are anything at or over 6.5-7” in penis size, you’ll have a tough time using them for.. well, much of anything.
6.5+ " ... Pffft brag much! :LOL:

Amazon isn't the biggest fan of adult toys, not that they don't have any just that it's not what caters to their main clientele lol.
Here's some I found, not sure if I can post the link so I'll just give company names.
HANXUEBER - 7.4in with Suction Cup, Blue
Umania - 7.2in Dual Density, Natural Color
HANXUEBER - 8in with Suction Cup. (it's a dragon but it's still knotted so whatever right lol)
might buy one of these, thanks

id love to get a bad dragon but its expensive and i dont want my family seeing a bad dragon at the door so im keeping it simple for now lol

I got one off amazon for 25 dollars, best 25 I ever spent! It's my favorite toy I own. You gotta shop around though, my first was a dud, tiny and floppy lol

Amazon toys chemically break down over time. Then those chemicals get left in your sex holes. I don't spend extra buying platinum cure silicone toys from well-known sellers like primal hardwere because I hate money.

Amazon toys chemically break down over time. Then those chemicals get left in your sex holes. I don't spend extra buying platinum cure silicone toys from well-known sellers like primal hardwere because I hate money.
I plan to invest in better made toys eventually, I pretty much just bought cheap ones off Amazon to make SURE I liked them first. And I do.

Really? I wouldn't want a used toy. I know it would be sanitized, but still. But thanks for the advice!
Yeah it's not for everyone lol. It does let me feel like the risk of buying is a bit lower because I can resell.

Got one from amazon was all silicone no issues or problems..
I believe Amazon silicone toys are tin-cure silicone. They aren't body safe. Here is an explanation from biggest name in silicone for novelties/arts:

Back