Any Black ppl into zoo?

I will say one of the best zoo videos I've seen was with a black girl and a male dog. I want to say it started on a beach or something, then they moved inside, then she got a long and sloppy reeming out. Not the usual 30 seconds of pumping and done. Different video, but I think this is the same pair.
i 100% agree, best stuff iseen online was ebony, man, just gets the blood moving lol

Black Cherokee and other native American tribes and black from Africa here representing the triangle area of NC. At one point I was interested in being knotted by a dog but got sexually assaulted from a gay pervert I'd met at the local YMCA years ago and now I no longer to have anal sex with men anymore. I'm mostly interested in having sex female humans who into black male zoos and having sex with female horse mares. If they're any women whether of color or white that like black bi male zoos or have a farm where I can have sex with a trained female horse mares pm me and we'll take from there. Just inform potential responses I'm not interested in any kind of relationship with males whether bi straight or gay and I will block you if you're a man who's trying to get up with me in that way. Lastly if you're a woman responding please be either single widowed or divorced with no significant other to deal. If you're married engaged or have a boyfriend I will block you just as I will block you as if you're a man trying hookup with me for gay sex. I just got out of an abusive relationship with my ex boyfriend and don't intend getting involved with another control freak man anymore. I'm done with men and for now on id would like to be In a sexual relationship with available woman for now on. NO MEN AND NO TAKEN LADES AND NO TrRANNIES
hi neighbor

I'm doing great. I'm a generic mid 30s white guy into this but it sounds like you're something better than that? XD How are you?

Back