Any Black ppl into zoo?

It looks like this has turned into the unofficial thread for people of color to connect. Obviously this is an overall awesome open forum for all zoo friends. But as a black man I must say it really is nice knowing that there are other POC who are down. I have been emailing one brotha and just knowing that the thoughts and feelings I have, I can share with another black man is really what I needed at this point in my life. We speak the same lingo. Yall feel me you get it. I have plenty of non POC friends on here and I absolutely cherish and enjoy our chats. But they understand we dont share certain things the same way. We cool as fuck and wouldn't trade the friendship for anything, but it's just a different vibe when it comes to certain shared experiences.

It looks like this has turned into the unofficial thread for people of color to connect. Obviously this is an overall awesome open forum for all zoo friends. But as a black man I must say it really is nice knowing that there are other POC who are down. I have been emailing one brotha and just knowing that the thoughts and feelings I have, I can share with another black man is really what I needed at this point in my life. We speak the same lingo. Yall feel me you get it. I have plenty of non POC friends on here and I absolutely cherish and enjoy our chats. But they understand we dont share certain things the same way. We cool as fuck and wouldn't trade the friendship for anything, but it's just a different vibe when it comes to certain shared experiences.
That shit is most def understandable bro . Ain nun wrong with people of all races coming together . But sometimes it’s just some difference bout someone from the same race or group as you connecting on that shit so I feel it.

The first two women into zoo I met online were black. One from Cleveland, Ohio and one from rural Alabama. They're out there and sometimes you luck into meeting them. And I do miss the late Puss 4 Paws and her sister from Beast Forum, notably zoo active black women.
i'm black and currently in cleveland and i want to meet theeemmm.

Texas is home

Last edited:
That’s wassup , shit I bet both pussies good af bro
It's when the ol lady wants to be lazy or not deal with me that my lil mama shows me what unconditional love is. The animal kingdom is interesting at times. Becauss she (human partner) will watch sometimes and make little remarks. "So you finna do that to me too right? You better save it. Dont you waste it all on her etc etc"

Peace is peace. Biggest thing I can express to anyone. Unplug from the fuckin "what youre supposed to do" life..
And live the life you want to live.

Work to make the money you wanna make. Get YOUR place. 1 bedroom. 2 bedroom. Studio. Whatever! Get YOURS. You good on finances? You good to purchase a dog or whatever your preference is? You got the environment to care for them? Good. BUY/ADOPT or whatever. Want a human partner? Cool! Go get one! Zoo exclusive? Live it up?

Feeling a little curious straight men? Go ahead. Gay men you looking at her vuvla? Go ahead. If ANYONE needed a sign to cut the bullshit and just live THEIR life...this is it. Donno why it had to be here...lmao But here it is. ENJOY this life without shame and be you to the max.

So yes fam. I make sure to cum HARD every time. EVERY time. Lmao str8 up and I hope you and everyone who reads this do as well or at least will now be able to just that much more.

It's when the ol lady wants to be lazy or not deal with me that my lil mama shows me what unconditional love is. The animal kingdom is interesting at times. Becauss she (human partner) will watch sometimes and make little remarks. "So you finna do that to me too right? You better save it. Dont you waste it all on her etc etc"

Peace is peace. Biggest thing I can express to anyone. Unplug from the fuckin "what youre supposed to do" life..
And live the life you want to live.

Work to make the money you wanna make. Get YOUR place. 1 bedroom. 2 bedroom. Studio. Whatever! Get YOURS. You good on finances? You good to purchase a dog or whatever your preference is? You got the environment to care for them? Good. BUY/ADOPT or whatever. Want a human partner? Cool! Go get one! Zoo exclusive? Live it up?

Feeling a little curious straight men? Go ahead. Gay men you looking at her vuvla? Go ahead. If ANYONE needed a sign to cut the bullshit and just live THEIR life...this is it. Donno why it had to be here...lmao But here it is. ENJOY this life without shame and be you to the max.

So yes fam. I make sure to cum HARD every time. EVERY time. Lmao str8 up and I hope you and everyone who reads this do as well or at least will now be able to just that much more.
Most def bro I been on that shit . Shit just live yo life bro . If don’t nobody else understand or support it . Your zoo bro here def support that shit buss hard to that shit. I fuck with it . Shit wish we could share some pussy together bro no lie . But I most def fuck with everything u said

i'm black and currently in cleveland and i want to meet theeemmm.

Texas is home
The woman in Alabama got married to a black guy with a 10-inch dick who she said supported her desire for sex with dogs. The woman in Cleveland moved to Oregon to live with a white guy who owned a farm with several dogs and horses ready to service her.

Been close to 20 years since I heard from either of them. Hope things have gone well for both of them.

I wanted to hear from black people on here because in my opinion I feel like not many of us are into this (at least from what I’ve seen ) plus when I watch videos the person/s in them are rarely black. I feel alone it this sometimes but I know I’m not the only one so if you’re black and love our furry friends I’d love for you to chime in 😊 (everyone is welcome too, I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts and opinions ).
im mixed race (w/b) if that counts. I have met only 1 other black person into zoo, that actually was involved with animals...the other two just like the "using my dog to breed my gf" fetish....one was super into race play and only dated white girls for that purpose

I wanted to hear from black people on here because in my opinion I feel like not many of us are into this (at least from what I’ve seen ) plus when I watch videos the person/s in them are rarely black. I feel alone it this sometimes but I know I’m not the only one so if you’re black and love our furry friends I’d love for you to chime in 😊 (everyone is welcome too, I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts and opinions ).
Hello hun AA female from stlouis currently in Texas. Curious furry friend lover here wld live to chat

It really is an exposure thing...

With a society that still struggles with racism and bigotry... having a POC exposed on the internet is like an inferno waiting to happen.
Best comment ever. I think for me it’s definitely a fear of being exposed, judged and shamed. I don’t feel it’s a money thing most black people would put you to shame if you were to ever be exposed.

Best comment ever. I think for me it’s definitely a fear of being exposed, judged and shamed. I don’t feel it’s a money thing most black people would put you to shame if you were to ever be exposed.
the thing is this fear creates a paradox - the reason why it is more common to be out with this among white people is because you had white women who went with it in public like stray X, cupcake, simone

Ebony couple here! I felt alone also throughout college. My last 2 relationships however my partners told me about their interest in it and we dove more into it.

There is a lovely black woman on snap that is quite open about her interests. She boasts that her google drive has K9 content on it but i have not paid to see it. She also has a knot dildo and other interesting things. She has been banned from almost every platform so far for her content so it must be pretty explicit.

Back