Any AI (artificial insemination) fantasies ??

I have a fantasy of receiving the AI from a stallion or stallions. I would love someone to put me in palpating stocks like a mare and insert a syringe (1000+ ml) of horse semen into me exactly as they would a mare.
Ofcourse I have live cover and other breeding fantasies as well.
I hope you have been a little closer on getting ai of horse cum deep in your cervix.

Tengo esta fantasía en la que no solo me inyectan toneladas de semen de perro, sino que me implantan un óvulo de perro y quedo embarazada, luego llevo a término y tengo cachorros vivos.

Raro, lo sé, pero sé que no soy la única persona con esta fantasía.
comparto ese sueño despues de abotonarse creo que es logico que estemos embarazadas felices y plenas

I have a fantasy of receiving the AI from a stallion or stallions. I would love someone to put me in palpating stocks like a mare and insert a syringe (1000+ ml) of horse semen into me exactly as they would a mare.
Ofcourse I have live cover and other breeding fantasies as well.
Excuse me but English is not my native language so what does "AI from a stallion" mean in the discussion? "AI" ?
Although I think I would like the idea a lot too ;)

I have inseminated a man with horse cum from his own stallion....he loved it............then I got my cock into him and the horse cum acted as sticky lube....it was a great thrill....
He used wank his stallions and collect the horse cum.
wow, love this idea of insemination here....deep inside of me

Мне нравится идея собаки, наполняющей меня своим семенем и размножающей меня!!
чувствовать его силу, его власть над тобой, быть покорной сукой собакой? в глубине души, подсознательно, вы рады впитывать его семя, нести его гены в своем теле, рожать ему здоровых щенков и вскармливать их грудным молоком...

Back