Anthro mare doll

That's human? With those gigantic "breasts"?
I wasn't gonna go there, but yeah, that too... Nothing like grotesquely (bordering on pathologically, not to mention hilariously (and not in a good way)) gigantic chest-boobs on a "horse" toy??? I think somebody in marketing has been listening to the wankers and wannabes...

LEt's face some reality: Mammaries on a mare - even one feeding a youngster, are small (when my girl had her baby, her *ENTIRE UDDER* at its largest would have fit in a single B-cup and left some room to spare), and located a whole lot closer to the crotch, thanks. That disgusting "Chessy Moore, One Woman Dairy Herd" look is not only DISGUSTING, but actively repulsive.

Oh, wait - I get it - This thing is a "stop wanking" incentive, right? Effective as hell. Instant boner-kill.

As if it wasn't repulsive enough, for the love of Epona what the fuck is this supposed to be?
View attachment 532748
You could have at least made sure the eye-bleach was within easy grabbing range!

Pardon me while I go find someplace out of the way to puke...

Definitely gotta be the fevered imaginings of somebody in marketing who hasn't got even the beginnings of a first hint at a clue...

(We've got a donkey here on the place whose tail looks a bit like that currently - she's trying to grow it back out after one of the boys, for no reason that we can come up with, nibbled it down to nothing but stubble last summer)

The bigger one is simultaneously worse and better all at once. I think it can be optioned out to look moderately reasonable but they show lots of pics with crazy tits and no hair, they should show more pics of the finished doll, and the ears are terrible. The pussy/ass looks a lot more reasonable. Fix the ears, add mane and tail, option to regular boobs, and it's....not too bad? Their other dolls don't look half bad, be nice if they put in just a little more effort.

Honestly after reading some of the sick, and putrid comments from many here it is no wonder so many folks feel sad and lonely and end up committing suicide. This is just how some people treat others in real life and it is absolutely disgusting. I found this creation to be rather interesting myself. If one has ever sen a horse without hair on its tail that is exactly what many of them appear as. As to her odd looking genitalia that is exactly what many brood mares look like after many years of having babies, many woman look like that after many babies too, or many happy years of giving men the joy and happiness they long for. Even old age will cause woman to sag in this fashion. I for one would not mind a go at this knowing the facts of life and knowing some ladies would be built just like this and have a cute little tail just like that too. Tails are in fact a mutation, a vestigial tail they call it. They feel it is a Holdover from evolution in some people. Fun fact in some instances they can even wiggle and wag it.

Realize what you say here might hurt some viewers greatly. They might just find someway to cut you down as well. A knife can cut both ways and some might be a bit more skillful at wielding said knife. Love all and do not criticize please.

Someone more fun and skilled at sexy fun stuff might offer you some good times in the future and you could miss out because of your cruel, cutting remarks. They could screw your reputation and ruin your chances at sex with anyone or anything too. It happens.

Wow 😲 okay. That's something new ,it would make a perfect doll collection but even if it was of male like doll ,I wouldn't be interested in such a thing 🤷

Back