• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Another Star In the Heavens!

EponasDevotee

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Yanno we talk and carry on about shit and none of it matters when we lose a loved one like I did tonight. That's two this year, first her daughter then her mother tonight. A part of me dies each time.

The ONLY blessing I can see in this is that I don't have to worry about them when I die. Equines should be immortal and humans should treat them with the reverence that such demands. NEVER spill their holy, sacred blood and welcome the blessing to serve them for the privilege of their magnificent light and powerful magic...

"How can it be?"The unicorn wondered. "I suppose I could understand it if men had simply forgotten unicorns. But not to see them at all, to look at them and see something else - what do they look like to one another,then? What do trees look like to them, or houses, or real horses, or their own children?" - Peter S. Beagle

Looking Back 10-29-17.jpg

Last edited:
We can berate each other, hate each other, and vilify each other in other parts of this forum, and disagree with the fiercest of attitudes. But in the end even if we deny having common ground, we know deep down its a lie, because we all share the common ground of loosing a part of ourselves when one of our most sacred is lost to us. I'm not sure how much weight you carry friend, but I feel for you, 10 of those stars up there watch over me now, and they are waiting for me. 3 of them are human, the rest are not.

Much as we may all disagree, it is a pain I would not wish on a friend, nor an enemy. So here is to hoping you get through this ok, and my sympathy's, know that whatever your faith might be, someday you will see them again. It does nothing in the moment I know, it seems a hollow gesture at most, I agree completely, but it gives you something to hold onto until then. Hopefully you have to count as few stars as possible in your lifetime, may they instead remain at your side until the end.

The hardest and most painful thing is to lose your loved ones. There is nothing worse.

She is already frolicking with her daughter on the evergreen meadows with crystal clear rivers, in a better world.
I sincerely want to believe that they are waiting for us there. Where there are no diseases, old age and problems. Sleep peacefully, baby. (I'm crying again)

I’m very sorry for your loss. My first love was a beautiful sorrel tobiano paint girl, whom I will never forget, as equines are truly selfless creatures. I wish nothing but the best to you in navigating your grief.

I have one horse that is quite special to me, his momma is one of the stars above me, I have had him since the moment of birth, he is like a son to me.... he is getting old now, 17ish, I fear loosing him some day may destroy me... He is the one that follows me anywhere I go on property, no ropes or leads required, just like a little kid. Even carries my tools sometimes, in a tool belt draped over his back.

Yanno we talk and carry on about shit and none of it matters when we lose a loved one like I did tonight. That's two this year, first her daughter then her mother tonight. A part of me dies each time.

The ONLY blessing I can see in this is that I don't have to worry about them when I die. Equines should be immortal and humans should treat them with the reverence that such demands. NEVER spill their holy, sacred blood and welcome the blessing to serve them for the privilege of their magnificent light and powerful magic...

"How can it be?"The unicorn wondered. "I suppose I could understand it if men had simply forgotten unicorns. But not to see them at all, to look at them and see something else - what do they look like to one another,then? What do trees look like to them, or houses, or real horses, or their own children?" - Peter S. Beagle

View attachment 603267
oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that happened! I hope you're doing all right

every animal should be immortal. the one mistake is that they are stuck because (religion) humans ate the apple.

i would love for them to be in their prime state with no worries of food/water.

only in the rainbow bridge this is done. i hope you make more differences in more lives. im sure you did the best you can to each one in your care.

Back