Who kisses mouth to mouth with their animal

• yes

Votes: 85 78.0%
  • no

Votes: 11 10.1%
  • not yet

Votes: 13 11.9%

• Total voters
Never tried and I think I wont because its not safe due to bacteria too risky.
An friend she has and dog she always makes sure he is well clean before he can give her kisses on her face.

I only started kissing them recently, but they all love it so much I can't believe I didn't start earlier. All four of us were making out in a circle on the floor earlier today, and our four tongues all slapping together at the same time was quite a turn on.

I only started kissing them recently, but they all love it so much I can't believe I didn't start earlier. All four of us were making out in a circle on the floor earlier today, and our four tongues all slapping together at the same time was quite a turn on.
Now that’s a million dollar video

Checking first if they are clean,but few dogs and I did some kissing, I had the moments with a Friesian stallion alone in the back barn that was actually good at it , similar to French kissing ,had to keep up with him 🤣

Can I join ?

I wouldn't mind kissing mouth to mouth with a dog. I like doing more gross things like sticking my nose to their paws or butts, so...

Back