Anal training with larger plugs?

Weckles

Tourist
Hi, slowly starting to become more active here. I’ve been a lurker for the most part and made a post here and there before.

I do have a question about anal training though. Long term, I’d like to play with larger animals, specifically stallions and maybe be able to take my larger dog’s knot.

I recently got a set of anal dilators off Amazon.

And I can do those relatively easily. I’m on the largest size, but I feel like I’m just stuck there. My BF bought me a few more plugs in larger sizes than the largest one in that set and I just can’t seem to fit the next size up.

Any suggestions? I’d love to be able to play with bigger things in the long run.

I would say get yourself a nice inflatable plug.
If you have the cash to spare buy a squarepeg slink. They are great for deep stretching and are quite tapered.
To practice maybe invest in a bad dragon chance dildo.

Oh. I forgot the BF bought an inflatable. He’s messed with it with me but I don’t know how to work it yet, I’ll get him to show me soon. Also haven’t heard of squarepeg. I’ll look into that.

Definitely lube, use a lot of really good lube and don't care about "conserving" it. Also your fingers pulling from both sides works wonders too. I also highly recommend having a tailplug as well! Those are a lot more fun for longer play.

Back