Anal penetration of male dogs - what size or weight should dog have

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbones

Tourist
Hello,

I know that active anal penetration with dogs is disputed, but I have friends with dogs that seem to enjoy it. Al least they definitely do not suffer, maybe it was introduced softly with education, training, rewards etc. But I would rather not want do discuss that here.
MY question:

What size does a breed or an individual male or female dog have to have in order to be fit for anal intercourse without suffering? #

Of course after a gentle introduction, some training and if it doesn't refuse.

My cock has an average size and I will get a dog that will weigh about 15 KG (33 lbs) when fully adult.

Any ideas or hints? Thank you!

when u wanna be safe only bigger breeds like labrador/gsd and such

and no training/baiting for sex, they are not ur lust toys

But I would rather not want do discuss that here.
Of course, because at that point it becomes clear you need to train the animal to withstand anal instead of it being enjoyable.
Which has been observed in anal threads and said by people who do anal. Since the possibility of an animal enjoying that on it's own is so low.
Al least they definitely do not suffer
Since of course tolerating it without enjoyment is super fine.
My cock has an average size and I will get a dog that will weigh about 15 KG (33 lbs) when fully adult.
That is definitely small.
Of course after a gentle introduction, some training and if it doesn't refuse.
Which he/she is not going to once you train them to tolerate it. The wrongest thing you can possibly do when it comes to sex.
Rather keep that shit to private telegram groups where abusive idiots make animals do what they want instead of sex being mutually enjoyable.
You got your answer, locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back